Stop the disrespect!

Aragorn

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Personally I feel tempted to hit that member calling us war dodgers not for attacking & being more aggressive right now; should shut him up.

Let me get my member milled up, and you both can have a classic 1v1 like two good boys, if you're down. 

Just now, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

me?

Yeah, you said we're war dodgers & I think you've given more reason to attack than any of those other alliances fighting wars unrelated to us. Not sure if you want me to prove my love of war with you guys, but that's the impression I get from comments like that.

Just now, Roquentin said:

You guys are heroes for generating drama.

Trying our best, in the current stale game we're having. Please do the courtesy of pushing some nice peace terms in return :) 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Tbqh

I made it a requirement in Hyperborea that I'd have to screen all females personally ?

They just never showed up...

1543434236281.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Tbqh

I made it a requirement in Hyperborea that I'd have to screen all females personally ?

They just never showed up...

1543434236281.jpg

All you'll get is Gatorcock in Medellin.

Edited by Gatorcock
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Can I have drek?

• Downvote 2
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

Just now, Gatorcock said:

HE'S OURS.

please?

• "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

1 minute ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

NO

:(

• "You'll never win"

13 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

If this is what you get from us being dropped, we aren't. 

I'm just laying out the hypocrisy and pointed out how they've done the same, and to some extent we've handled way more shit from them, before being unprofessional and suddenly dropping a protectorate over some hurtful words. 

If you think we're pissed off, you're wrong. I'm excited to see where we'll end up, and whatever the outcome is, we are ecstatic. 

Edited by Gatorcock
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyways I do appreciate Gater's efforts to tone it down at least. Although I am looking forward to whatever alliance gives me a real reason to fight them, so  I won't be as bored. I don't prescribe to the philosophy its better to join in on a curb stomp you have no reason to be involved in over waiting until you have somebody worthwhile to fight before damaging them as badly as possible. So us not having entry point based on any kind of logic, I do look forward to when I next have an enemy who deserves everything I throw at them.

So looking forward to whatever alliance might provide the perfect enemy due to mistaking basing decisions on morals as war dodging. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Somewhere along the way, Orbis’ wish for new drama got lost in translation and God plopped this on our laps. 

Yeah, not sure how we have 3 threads on a simple treaty cancellation. If they want to try provoking us; that would be on them. Although we've moved on,

• Downvote 1