Fark cancels with The Medellin Cartel

souparmon

14 hours ago, Singha said:

And who's fault is it really you couldn't retain your own members?

It's like if another employer offered me better pay and a higher position doing the same work than my current job, it would be dumb of me not to take that opportunity. 

Poaching lol, so dumb. 

Ah ok, so you’re fine if i just message members of your alliance and offer em shit to leave?

1 hour ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Ah ok, so you’re fine if i just message members of your alliance and offer em shit to leave?

Oh yea I'm fine with it. People come and go and you'll learn that as life goes on kiddo. That's why you shouldn't get all up tight if someone leaves your alliance because they were offered something better by someone else. Find more loyal people and find ways to retain them. You can't blame another alliance when you fail to retain someone. Loyal people/players will stay regardless. So be careful who you invest in.

Poaching... Such a weird term to use. You don't control the rights of the players in your alliance. They follow you because they want to and they will leave because they want too. They aren't your slaves or property just because they joined your alliance. 

But if you wanna use it as CB against Fark, or anyone for that matter, it would be entertaining. 

Edited by Singha
Wordz

1 hour ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

I mean. If they can be bought out so easily, is it really someone you want to be fighting with you come war time?

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I truly think poaching should not be a CB or demand reps, if your a good leader with the right program your members would not want to leave. maybe if poaching was not against the rules we would have far better alliance governments.

Poaching from Yakuza is an act of war :P

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I mean. If they can be bought out so easily, is it really someone you want to be fighting with you come war time?

But then the person who poached them should also know this, so why poach them in the first place? ?

Look up to the sky above~

2 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

But then the person who poached them should also know this, so why poach them in the first place? ?

You ever heard the saying "If they cheated on someone with you, you shouldn't date them"? Well. Some people learn that lesson the hard way.

• Haha 2

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

On 8/26/2019 at 11:52 AM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I truly think poaching should not be a CB or demand reps, if your a good leader with the right program your members would not want to leave. maybe if poaching was not against the rules we would have far better alliance governments.

Poaching from Yakuza is an act of war :P

Oh we’re not demanding reps, we just want our money back from Kitschie and TFG...

On 8/26/2019 at 11:10 AM, Singha said:

Oh yea I'm fine with it. People come and go and you'll learn that as life goes on kiddo. That's why you shouldn't get all up tight if someone leaves your alliance because they were offered something better by someone else. Find more loyal people and find ways to retain them. You can't blame another alliance when you fail to retain someone. Loyal people/players will stay regardless. So be careful who you invest in.

Poaching... Such a weird term to use. You don't control the rights of the players in your alliance. They follow you because they want to and they will leave because they want too. They aren't your slaves or property just because they joined your alliance. 

But if you wanna use it as CB against Fark, or anyone for that matter, it would be entertaining. 

Oh we thought we had a solid investment...

• 2 weeks later...