Fark cancels with The Medellin Cartel

souparmon

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Just seems GOAT really went out of his way to try pissing Soupar off, with nobody in your alliance seeming to have cared about that. So I can see why Soupar did it. Although normally we wouldn't cancel a treaty in such a way, but you guys should maybe reflect a little on where you guys messed up rather than just blame us for it.

Gator and I were literally not online when this happened...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Gator and I were literally not online when this happened...

You guys had time to do something about that member if contacting Kosmos to try making sure he wouldn't cancel the treaty over the shit posting. (Also clearly you guys knew it could be cancelled over Goat's actions if you were worried about gov other than Soupar cancelling if they found out). Don't think Kosmos knew the full extent of the trolling and him not caring about that comment didn't mean it no longer mattered what Soupar thought anymore.

This of course, eventually developed into a full blown issue, and only popped after a member of ours spammed "lol fark is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than fark" 

Ironically we had already informed Fark that his shitposting would probably lead to somebody like Kosmo being triggered and wanting to hit us, and he said it was fine. We would figure Fark would be aware it was just banter, and that I would figure they were used to this name calling, considering most of Orbis does it. 

Although you guys can either learn from it or not; your choice on that. That comment combined with whatever other trolling and pinging GOAT was doing; shouldn't have been surprising the inevitable result...

4 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Fixed

Also, I was never contacted to approve of any shitposting by you guys.

If he lied about you saying it was fine; who knows what else. Although would have been surprising if you were fine being allied with people shit posting like that about us & trying to get it cancelled. :P

(Unless maybe he mentioned your name, but then used he in reference to our alliance as a whole and maybe told someone who wasn't gov. lol)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys had time to do something about that member if contacting Kosmos to try making sure he wouldn't cancel the treaty over the shit posting. (Also clearly you guys knew it could be cancelled over Goat's actions if you were worried about gov other than Soupar cancelling if they found out). Don't think Kosmos knew the full extent of the trolling and him not caring about that comment didn't mean it no longer mattered what Soupar thought anymore.

Although you guys can either learn from it or not; your choice on that. That comment combined with whatever other trolling and pinging GOAT was doing; shouldn't have been surprising the inevitable result...

We did not have time as i already stated, I am on vacation and have extremely spotty cell service, and gator has been very busy irl.

Basically how it went down was, I was at work.  My phone started blowing up with pings from tinydick fortunado.  I blocked him.  I went home.  I started drinking.  Soup announces hes cancelling treaty.  I shoot gatorcock a message saying "what the frick is going on over there", and never got a response.  I continued drinking.  The end.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyways, seeing as you guys downvote anything telling you guys where you messed up and want to blame us for not keeping a treaty with people who would say they'd rather have aids than be tied with us; it's clear the attacks by NPO were deserved & Soupar helping you guys get out of the war early was a mistake.

So maybe how Soupar handled it was best, I actually 100% agree with him doing an OWF post for you guys.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Basically how it went down was, I was at work.  My phone started blowing up with pings from tinydick fortunado.  I blocked him.  I went home.  I started drinking.  Soup announces hes cancelling treaty.  I shoot gatorcock a message saying "what the frick is going on over there", and never got a response.  I continued drinking.  The end.

Did gator happen to be online? And at that point it was too late, don’t ya think... canceling us over the actions of a single member without a heads up is a @&$@head thing to do. Not to mention poaching 2 of our members along with it when we’ve invested 3 bill+ in them..

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Anyways, seeing as you guys downvote anything telling you guys where you messed up and want to blame us for not keeping a treaty with people who would say they'd rather have aids than be tied with us; it's clear the attacks by NPO were deserved & Soupar helping you guys get out of the war early was a mistake.

So maybe how Soupar handled it was best, I actually 100% agree with him doing an OWF post for you guys.

An 8 hour notice would of been nice

43 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Its only too late if youre dead.

Not so sure, if someone tries hard enough to create enough dislike between them and others; depending on who & what options they have; could end up as the living dead with no future potential. MinesomeMC's alliance is an example, his fixation on making sure Fark takes notice of him and we dislike him back is interesting. (Despite him normally being someone who I wouldn't even think relevant)

The more I look into this situation; the more I realize how toxic that tie was & GOAT wasn't just a bad seed in an otherwise good alliance. If Otto is their head of FA and enough of a snowflake they're bend out of shape over us cancelling a treaty they didn't want & mentioning anything they did wrong. Although its them who can't handle hearing the truth & an echo chamber is where they'd probably like it best. Where their own ideas get bounced back at them; without hearing anything to challenge what they already believe.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, alyster said:

Amazing. NPO is not explaining in this topic how righteous they are. What happened? :blink:

Hide contents

Glad there's new fresh drama

Probably feel like they’re making themselves look bad enough it’s not needed. Although think NPO has always considered them war dodgers & all the shitposting they did across many threads until hit probably didn’t help.

The more I see them post the more deserved I realize the attacks were; even if at first I didn’t pay much attention to how they were trying to both use us for Protection & try making us look stupid for protecting them at the same time.

6 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Probably feel like they’re making themselves look bad enough it’s not needed. Although think NPO has always considered them war dodgers & all the shitposting they did across many threads until hit probably didn’t help.

The more I see them post the more deserved I realize the attacks were; even if at first I didn’t pay much attention to how they were trying to both use us for Protection & try making us look stupid for protecting them at the same time.

We agreed without soup that we would leave after Surfs up, for the 18th time....

6 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

How many ACTUAL war dodgers does Fark have? 

3 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

We agreed without soup that we would leave after Surfs up, for the 18th time...

NPO & others never liked we accepted Gatercock despite his shit posting as he left the under our protection. So shit posting & war dodging are pretty much what I’ve heard reason wise from NPO.

Was answering his question mostly, hopefully we learn from this not to waste our time or political capital on those types of things again. Although after Gatercock I can’t think of more war dodgers we let in; since usually it’s not worth it. I don’t pay attention to what IA does that much, but I’ve at least opposes letting more in after that.

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

NPO & others never liked we accepted Gatercock despite his shit posting as he left the under our protection. So shit posting & war dodging are pretty much what I’ve heard reason wise from NPO.

Was answering his question mostly, hopefully we learn from this not to waste our time or political capital on those types of things again. Although after Gatercock I can’t think of more war dodgers we let in; since usually it’s not worth it. I don’t pay attention to what IA does that much, but I’ve at least opposes letting more in after that.

By your logic Kitschie is a war dodger.... and there are many more in Fark....

• Downvote 1

If posting shit was reason to hit someone, idk how nobody has raided noctus yet lmao

oh wait ?

Anyways, if this thread has become Noctis realm for flexing big words, then it's already dead

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Dreki said:

If posting shit was reason to hit someone, idk how nobody has raided noctus yet lmao

oh wait ?

Anyways, if this thread has become Noctis realm for flexing big words, then it's already dead

He uses huge convoluted paragraphs that nobody wants to read and that don’t make sense half the time..

lol poaching.

People go where they want to go. You have no control over them unless you consider your members slaves. Regardless of investing tons in them or not, they broke their trust with you. Don't blame the people they joined. 

Edited by Singha
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Singha said:

lol poaching.

People go where they want to go. You have no control over them unless you consider your members slaves. Regardless of investing tons in them or not, they broke their trust with you. Don't blame the people they joined. 

Except for the fact that soup repeatedly offered Kitschie a govt spot and to leave medellin and join Fark, seems like poaching to me...

2 hours ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Except for the fact that soup repeatedly offered Kitschie a govt spot and to leave medellin and join Fark, seems like poaching to me...

And who's fault is it really you couldn't retain your own members?

It's like if another employer offered me better pay and a higher position doing the same work than my current job, it would be dumb of me not to take that opportunity. 

Poaching lol, so dumb. 

• Upvote 4