Fark cancels with The Medellin Cartel

souparmon

3 hours ago, Aragorn said:

unknown-23.png

Not sure why we’d protect an alliance who thinks it’s cool to shitpost us, but w/e. (Friends like that, who needs enemies really?)

Could have done something other than dismiss it as cool to do & anyone who says otherwise wrong; had you really disagreed with the shitposting as well. Also was canceled over disrespect Soupar said; so your alliance response to the shit posting I think probably factored in. (Lacking respect to care if members they bring in are shit posting us, while we’re suppose to stick our knecks out for them regardless)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Not sure why we’d protect an alliance who thinks it’s cool to shitpost us, but w/e. (Friends like that, who needs enemies really?)

Could have done something other than dismiss it as cool to do & anyone who says otherwise wrong; had you really disagreed with the shitposting as well. Also was canceled over disrespect Soupar said; so your alliance response to the shit posting I think probably factored in. (Lacking respect to care if members they bring in are shit posting us, while we’re suppose to stick our knecks out for them regardless)

We didn’t even have 8 hours to respond to said members “disrespect”. Talk about snowflakes....

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Once you had Kit in your aa (who you tried to poach multiple times) with our stolen money, y’all were fine dropping us and giving us no warning.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

We didn’t even have 8 hours to respond to said members “disrespect”. Talk about snowflakes....

You guys had enough time to respond going by what you guys posted on it. You guys still seemed to be defending Goat’s actions after the treaty was canceled & I started catching up. Trying to make it out like it was just dropped over memes. Kit I don’t really know myself & keeping a treaty with an alliance isn’t a guaranteed right; where once it’s signed maintaining friendly relations with your biggest backers are no longer needed.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys had enough time to respond going by what you guys posted on it. You guys still seemed to be defending Goat’s actions after the treaty was canceled & I stated catching up. Trying to make it out like it was just dropped over memes. Kit I don’t really know myself & keeping a treaty with an alliance isn’t a guaranteed right; where once it’s signed maintaining friendly relations with your biggest backers no longer needed.

Oh after the treaty was cancelled I was fine with what Woody said. We really didn’t have enough time, gator and I aren’t on P&W every hour of the day... If i learned one thing from this whole debacle it’s to make sure you have cancellation clauses on your treaties lmfaoo, that way you have time to get ready before the vultures (NPO) come in...

Guest San Fortunado
4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

First off, as the head of FA for Farkistan, Id like to point out that any post from anyone by or about Fark that is not me or that has not been expressly approved by me is invalid.  This means any time I havent pre approved of Buorhann talking shit about Fark, it is invalid and Alex deletes it, because both Buorhann and Alex are my puppets.  Those that remain on the forum are those that I have approved.

Secondly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.  Yes, you.  You know what you did.

Thirdly, none of this happened on Esper.  Except for GOONS.  That happened on Esper.

Fourthly and finally, San Fortunado has a very small penis.

I mean he ain't wrong. Also, I downvoted you again because you know I am a nazi or something.

Just now, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Oh after the treaty was cancelled I was fine with what Woody said. We really didn’t have enough time, gator and I aren’t on P&W every hour of the day... If i learned one thing from this whole debacle it’s to make sure you have cancellation clauses on your treaties lmfaoo, that way you have time to get ready before the vultures (NPO) come in...

There are benefits to taking the time in order to get a treaty signed by all the gov with words & such; rather than how you guys did it. What you guys had was highly reliant on you guys not suddenly making Soupar lose all confidence in you guys with some choices.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

There are benefits to taking the time in order to get a treaty signed by all the gov with words & such; rather than how you guys did it. What you guys had was highly reliant on you guys not suddenly making Soupar lose all confidence in you guys with some choices.

Soup made it abundantly cleared that the only reason he signed us was Kit, the actions of one member did not change that...

Edited by Otto Von Bismarck II

Just now, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Soup made it abundantly cleared that the only reason he signed us was Kit, the actions of one member did change that...

Well, Goat tend to troll everywhere he goes & if he said that after you guys brought Goat in w/o caring about him seemingly trying to troll your FA ties away; wouldn’t be surprised if he said that learning friendship with some of the others wasn’t what he thought. Although know he wouldn’t have signed if he didn’t have faith in Gater before all this.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Well, Goat tend to troll everywhere he goes & if he said that after you guys brought Goat in w/o caring about him seemingly trying to troll your FA ties away; wouldn’t be surprised if he said that learning friendship with some of the others wasn’t what he thought. Although know he wouldn’t have signed if he didn’t have faith in Gater before all this.

Soup for some reason didn’t like Gator and I, even before all of this, we should of simply just ended it first. And no, I did not know that “Goat” tends to troll everywhere he goes, and even if I did know, i wouldn’t of cared..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Soup for some reason didn’t like Gator and I, even before all of this we should of just ended it first. And no, I did not know that “Goat” tends to troll everywhere he goes, and even if I did know, i wouldn’t of cared..

If you guys thought the relationship was already pretty much dead and just a matter of who would cancel first; not sure why you'd be upset when its cancelled & faux outrage. Goat even said he cancelled first; so obviously it was intentional the treaty goes. Although by the sounds of it, whatever GOAT may have done to convince Soupar to cancel wasn't denied by GOAT and got a laugh from him instead. So I don't doubt Soupar's version of what GOAT was doing.

"By trolling me and pinging the shit out of me? Yeah, that's cancelling like a respectable alliance"

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If you guys thought the relationship was already pretty much dead and just a matter of who would cancel first; not sure why you'd be upset when its cancelled & faux outrage. Goat even said he cancelled first; so obviously it was intentional the treaty goes. Although by the sounds of it, whatever GOAT may have done to convince Soupar to cancel wasn't denied by GOAT and got a laugh from him instead. So I don't doubt Soupar's version of what GOAT was doing.

"By trolling me and pinging the shit out of me? Yeah, that's cancelling like a respectable alliance"

We knew if we canceled Fark Kit would follow, why we decided against it. Kit was a soup puppet, and everyone knew that...

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

We were upset because we were given 0 notice of the cancellation beforehand, and did not have time to confirm our alternate plans. In that time, being the opportunists they are, NPO decided to hit us..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

We knew if we canceled Fark Kit would follow, why we decided against it. Kit was a soup puppet, and everyone knew that...

If that's what you thought of us and why you were keeping the treaty; I don't think there was good enough reason for it to stay in place & good somebody cut it off at least rather than leave a dead tie in place...

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

Soup for some reason didn’t like Gator and I, even before all of this we should of just ended it first. And no, I did not know that “Goat” tends to troll everywhere he goes, and even if I did know, i wouldn’t of cared..

Thats not true, we gov discussed our mutual appreciation of how Gator handled himself in the SK war before signing the treaty.  You werent discussed at all, so I dont know where he stood on that.

• Downvote 1

If that's what you thought of us and why you were keeping the treaty; I don't think there was good enough reason for it to stay in place & good somebody cut it off at least rather than leave a dead tie in place...

my issue is not that the treaty was cut, I couldn’t give a sh@& about being tied to Fark, to be completely honest, it’s how it was cut... You guys can go and sign an m level with another 9k score micro now...

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

Thats not true, we gov discussed our mutual appreciation of how Gator handled himself in the SK war before signing the treaty.  You werent discussed at all, so I dont know where he stood on that.

We were told that “it would be better if everything went through Kitschie”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

my issue is not that the treaty was cut, I couldn’t give a sh@& about being tied to Fark, to be completely honest, it’s how it was cut... You guys can go and sign an m level with another 9k score micro now...

Even if maybe it could have been handled better, you guys made the situation worse for yourselves by turning it into a multi thread drama series bringing extra attention to it.

• Upvote 1

Even if maybe it could have been handled better, you guys made the situation worse for yourselves by turning it into a multi thread drama series bringing extra attention to it.

You guys decided to make the forum post basically declaring us free game....

4 minutes ago, Otto Von Bismarck II said:

You guys decided to make the forum post basically declaring us free game....

Just seems GOAT really went out of his way to try pissing Soupar off, with nobody in your alliance seeming to have cared about that. So I can see why Soupar did it. Although normally we wouldn't cancel a treaty in such a way, but you guys should maybe reflect a little on where you guys messed up rather than just blame us for it.

• Downvote 4