Fark cancels with The Medellin Cartel

souparmon

3 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

-snippity snabbity snab

tbqh, I'd still go for that girl if it weren't for the AIDs.

Coinreturn1 is a brave man.

Anywho, judging by the fact Medellin already had plans to drop Fark

and the rate which Roquentin replied

And the fact Gator is a banker

One can only assume this was IQ pressure over Medellin possibly storing banks which I mean isn't that why they claim they hit Yarr and Swagrr

Shifty, connecting the dots on your smallpox ridden body.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

tbqh, I'd still go for that girl if it weren't for the AIDs.

Coinreturn1 is a brave man.

Anywho, judging by the fact Medellin already had plans to drop Fark

and the rate which Roquentin replied

And the fact Gator is a banker

One can only assume this was IQ pressure over Medellin possibly storing banks which I mean isn't that why they claim they hit Yarr and Swagrr

Shifty, connecting the dots on your smallpox ridden body.

Yeah their shit was planned makes it worse. !@#$ traitor so called friends. Take you in and this is what i get back. Heh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, souparmon said:

Yeah their shit was planned makes it worse. !@#$ traitor so called friends. Take you in and this is what i get back. Heh

Alright, since you wanna shit talk Medellin I'll make a forum post too. We've tried to stay as quiet as possible about this, and we've been shitposting but you clearly wanna continue disrespecting us, so sure. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Alright, since you wanna shit talk Medellin I'll make a forum post too. We've tried to stay as quiet as possible about this, and we've been shitposting but you clearly wanna continue disrespecting us, so sure. 

you wanted this man

We can take it in DM's to save the world. Hit me up

Edited by souparmon
uhg

9 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

3 minutes ago, souparmon said:

you wanted this man

img_0471-e1554650735191.jpg?w=656&h=656

e50.gif

Fight fight fight fight fight

• Like 2

No alliance interested in being respected would have ever signed an alliance with Medellin in the first place. Congratulations on your new future, Fark.

Also, No alliance interested in being respected would have ever signed an alliance with Fark in the first place. Congratulations on your new future, Medellin.

Edited by Avakael
EDIT: This used to be 2 separate posts in 2 separate threads. Mods deleted one of these posts because of their diabolical pro-Fark agenda.
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, souparmon said:

makes moth soup noises? Is that a thing?

every gator soup pic just had a gator cooking which was like

Gator's Soup Kitchen theme

so it didn't really work

You can be Mothra I guess or Battra if you're concerned over Mothra being a grill

Guess maybe I take back what I said about wishing them well with Christian the Ghoat there. Soupar did push to have this treaty because of some friendship despite all the reasons to be skeptical; so those who respond to that with disrespect aren't really deserving of any.

Actually glad this is cut off hearing what happened; letting Gater in despite the war dodge & not planning to stick was because Soupar thought friendship was a worthwhile enough to ignore any reasons maybe not to. :P

Don't really care if he called those insults memes or jokes; although hopefully there is a lesson learned here. (Need to be willing to turn down more alliances which have sketchy loyalties with previous allies, being to nice can backfire with alliances who don't care about friendships)

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I sign for for friendships, not not petty political crap or meat shields like you all. Thought Medisuckian was too, they proved wrong. Dropped.I have moved on. Hopefully they will too and make new "friends"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The first action should have been addressing the problem to gov since that person isn't gov

I guess that means it's valid to drop a treaty if a random member of an alliance says anything disrespectful to allied alliance, right?

I'm new at FA, honest question :)

Since that treaty was based on Soupar’s personal friendships, him deciding to cut it off when he felt giving you guys a chance was backfiring on him was valid. You guys blew it & your fault. Is it valid to attack an alliance for dropping a treaty? Certainly is valid to counter attack at least & that’s where we are now.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Since that treaty was based on Soupar’s personal friendships, him deciding to cut it off when he felt giving you guys a chance was backfiring on him was valid. You guys blew it & your fault. Is it valid to attack an alliance for dropping a treaty? Certainly is valid to counter attack at least & that’s where we are now.

You should make up a conspiracy about it.

First off, as the head of FA for Farkistan, Id like to point out that any post from anyone by or about Fark that is not me or that has not been expressly approved by me is invalid.  This means any time I havent pre approved of Buorhann talking shit about Fark, it is invalid and Alex deletes it, because both Buorhann and Alex are my puppets.  Those that remain on the forum are those that I have approved.

Secondly, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.  Yes, you.  You know what you did.

Thirdly, none of this happened on Esper.  Except for GOONS.  That happened on Esper.

Fourthly and finally, San Fortunado has a very small penis.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11