Fark cancels with The Medellin Cartel

souparmon

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Valid CB

I haven't heard that since the days of GPA. God, those are both a set of nostalgic words.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Yeet

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Just now, Unlimited said:

was this coordinated disrespect? 
or just coordinated posts?
or uncordinated disrespectful posts?

we need answers.

?

Lots of thinking to do.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Just now, CitrusK said:

Lol, rip Medellin. 

Good luck to Medellin in their future goals....

So, I give it three weeks. 

I give it 2

1 minute ago, CitrusK said:

Lol, rip Medellin. 

Good luck to Medellin in their future goals....

So, I give it three weeks. 

God damn, that's a whole 21 days you're giving us. 

I was estimating it to be less than 24 hours. ? Thanks for your high expectations. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gatorcock said:

God damn, that's a whole 21 days you're giving us. 

I was estimating it to be less than 24 hours. ? Thanks for your high expectations. 

Well, I'm, in all actuality, hoping that you guys last until the war ends...

So Empyrea can hit you :P

47 minutes ago, souparmon said:

TgjyV9H.png

Fark cancels their one of million protectorates with Medallion immediately due to disrespect. 

We wish you you the best in the future .

Chapsie is the best and tried

Weird 

**Diet WoodyToday at 2:49 PM

no

lol fark is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than fark

lol fark is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than fark

lol fark is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than fark**

lmao 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Weird 

**Diet WoodyToday at 2:49 PM

no

lol fark is the worst suck alliance in this shitty menus game please get our quality alliance name off your alliance page I'd rather be associated with the tramp girl swamped with aids than fark**

lmao 

yeah no troll from my protectorate at all