Fix Your Damn Game

Hodor

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Just goes to show how small-minded you are, We both know you're unable to hold the door and the raiders are already inside.

but back to the point, you are child who ran to VM as he did not get his way, who attacked nations 1/3 his size for some lame easy win and cried when it did pan out, grow a pair, so what you did not get your tanks we all know the real reason you ran to VM, the door is open

Case in point.

Edited by Hodor

• Administrators

We're working on upgrading the servers to the latest versions of MySQL and PHP; the problem is that the new versions are throwing errors because the code is not all up-to-par for the new versions. We're currently debugging the test server to ensure there are no major breaks before we can upgrade the live server.

Unfortunately you'll have to bear with us for a while as we work on optimizing the game to run better. I know it's frustrating, and I wish there was an easy fix, but this will be somewhat labor intensive to get everything running perfectly smoothly again.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

We're working on upgrading the servers to the latest versions of MySQL and PHP; the problem is that the new versions are throwing errors because the code is not all up-to-par for the new versions. We're currently debugging the test server to ensure there are no major breaks before we can upgrade the live server.

Unfortunately you'll have to bear with us for a while as we work on optimizing the game to run better. I know it's frustrating, and I wish there was an easy fix, but this will be somewhat labor intensive to get everything running perfectly smoothly again.

Thanks for the update. Can we get any sort of ETA? I hate to be that guy, but it would be cool to get occasional updates blasted out. We’re mostly in the dark here and it’s making the game unplayable, so any sort of acknowledgement and updates would work wonders.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Hodor said:

Thanks for the update. Can we get any sort of ETA? I hate to be that guy, but it would be cool to get occasional updates blasted out. We’re mostly in the dark here and it’s making the game unplayable, so any sort of acknowledgement and updates would work wonders.

Hopefully you noticed a significant improvement a few hours ago.

It's hard to give you an exact ETA, but it looks like ss23 is actually getting a lot done already - I'd guess 1-7 days. Hopefully on the sooner end of that.

• Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

21 hours ago, Alex said:

Hopefully you noticed a significant improvement a few hours ago.

It's hard to give you an exact ETA, but it looks like ss23 is actually getting a lot done already - I'd guess 1-7 days. Hopefully on the sooner end of that.

Cool thank you. Low priority, but I would eventually like my steel and money back.

• Alex locked this topic