Fix Your Damn Game

Hodor

At least you recived the login bonus, I'm still waiting

This year that tanks thing happened to me already 3 times so I stopped trying, and Alex didn't even replied to my posts even if I quoted him

But we got the awards yeeeeeeeee

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I know how you feel, at the start of this war I would get hit before I was able to load in when attacking, it was like those I hit had a bot as within seconds of me declaring war they had ground control and there I was stuck on some crappy loading screen or getting errors, it's painful, but not to the point I had to VM.

42 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Idk about you, but I'd much rather have a functioning game than some "achievements" of which a solid 75% can be unlocked by basically anyone.

75% you say ? After getting the "Create a nation" one, or the "Loot $10,000,000" achievement, I guessed that their was almost no real achievement...

43 minutes ago, Durand said:

75% you say ? After getting the "Create a nation" one, or the "Loot $10,000,000" achievement, I guessed that their was almost no real achievement...

There's the likes of loot one billion, which do take more effort to get. 75% was a generous estimation regardless.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

The early war lag was quite bad for both ways. A bunch of people on our side missed their wardecs and/or plane buys as a result as well.

It was like that for a week or two until someone fixed the code. Then achievements were added and it's gone to shit again.

Idk about you, but I'd much rather have a functioning game than some "achievements" of which a solid 75% can be unlocked by basically anyone.

I personally do not see the point of achievements, agreed I would much rather a working game, but we all know that's not likely to happen as the code is too broken and do not think Alex has the time to recode the whole game. I have seen many good coders complain here about it and I have to take them at their word

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Still waiting on my money and resources.

might have to wait until you come out of VM, it would be unfair for them to be given to you during VM, plus why would you get both, can not have the money you paid for the tanks and the tanks lol

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

might have to wait until you come out of VM, it would be unfair for them to be given to you during VM, plus why would you get both, can not have the money you paid for the tanks and the tanks lol

I mean, I'm still at war so the money and steel could be looted. I'm not asking for both, I want my muney and steeel.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I mean, I'm still at war so the money and steel could be looted. I'm not asking for both, I want my muney and steeel.

Well I agree you should get 1) tanks or 2) cash and steel back, but I have not checked your wars in truth, they could have 10 res left this means not much will get looted 

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well I agree you should get 1) tanks or 2) cash and steel back, but I have not checked your wars in truth, they could have 10 res left this means not much will get looted 

I mean, I really can't see how it would be unfair to get my resources back period, when it already cost me my wars, my first buy, and the resources of my second buy? Like I spelled it out, its not just resources, I was going to flip my wars as I've done several times now... It's not rocket science man.

Edited by Hodor

The performance reminds me of BBS days.

• Upvote 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 hours ago, Hodor said:

I mean, I really can't see how it would be unfair to get my resources back period, when it already cost me my wars, my first buy, and the resources of my second buy? Like I spelled it out, its not just resources, I was going to flip my wars as I've done several times now... It's not rocket science man.

Well, it's easy to say you're going to flip your wars, but you can not say 100% if you could have, in all likely hood you would not have, as I am betting they had way more planes than you as your side has been dead on planes for some time, ............ I thought I better check his wars, yeah would not have been hard for you're 28 city nation to beat up an eight-city nation, nine-city nation and a ten-city nation.  anyway, the point remains you ran into VM and as when in VM you are unable to do anything, giving you cash and resources when in VM should not happen

Quit P&W. Play more minecraft. :D

And you're asking a teen kid, still in college, who made a text game in his dorm room, with little knowledge of code and shit, to fix his server? I mean the game is hosted on a shitty toaster of a computer soooo yeah better luck next time.

My record for today: Server Execution time: 282.749

Edited by Hassan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well, it's easy to say you're going to flip your wars, but you can not say 100% if you could have, in all likely hood you would not have, as I am betting they had way more planes than you as your side has been dead on planes for some time, ............ I thought I better check his wars, yeah would not have been hard for you're 28 city nation to beat up an eight-city nation, nine-city nation and a ten-city nation.  anyway, the point remains you ran into VM and as when in VM you are unable to do anything, giving you cash and resources when in VM should not happen

I’ve concluded your avatar is a self portrait and you’re too dense to argue with.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I’ve concluded your avatar is a self portrait and you’re too dense to argue with.

Not sure if I should facetiously say the same thing about you, or take your having said it as an enhancement of the insult. ?

Edited by Edward I
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Hodor said:

Just goes to show how small-minded you are, We both know you're unable to hold the door and the raiders are already inside.

but back to the point, you are child who ran to VM as he did not get his way, who attacked nations 1/3 his size for some lame easy win and cried when it did pan out, grow a pair, so what you did not get your tanks we all know the real reason you ran to VM, the door is open

• Alex locked this topic