If I put NPO in the title will this thread be 30 pages?

Raphael

12 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

You are correct but it needs to be some kind of angry rant post. I believe in you. How do you feel about NPO's hegemonic tendencies?

Ah, you're right, can't just be a single-line shitpost.

Here we go (spoilered to avoid triggering sensitive people)

slavery

That should get things working

• Haha 1

Just now, Zim said:

Narh they didn't @Frawley , have you never seen the video clip?  

The man was never caught, while he have become a symbol for the fight against chinese oppression. 

'oppression'

Rebel Scum.

NPO PROVIDES

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Zim said:

Narh they didn't @Frawley , have you never seen the video clip?  

The man was never caught, while he have become a symbol for the fight against chinese oppression. 

It's true; nobody ever cares about the tank.

I would like to contribute my part to making this a 100-page thread. Uh...NPO sucks, TKR sucks, we’re winning cause stats, BK slaves, Scarf is toxic, IQ never disbanded, Surfs Up is fake war, TFP slot filled, Elijah has multis, NPO is killing the game. There we go, that should be enough to start a very long argument that goes on longer than it should.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

For each man to be a sea spray of blood in the ocean of this world’s killing, NPO must ascend via the Unjust Path. Even if they kill off some alliances, we recently got a lot of new players to replace the old anyways. ;)

Yeah that 400 man AA rn ?

NPO should just go old school and do 100 man AA's on each color. New Polar Order, New Tropical Order (green), New Desert Order (brown), New Blood Order (red, since NPO is olive now?)

1 minute ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Yeah that 400 man AA rn ?

NPO should just go old school and do 100 man AA's on each color. New Polar Order, New Tropical Order (green), New Desert Order (brown), New Blood Order (red, since NPO is olive now?)

I dunno, keeping all the really small tiered alliances together in an AA would probably have advantages in being able to overwhelm any other alliances in that tier; while only the low tier ones would be exposed to the front. Although probably what stays of them I would assume would mostly stay together; seeing as they joined the game together.

On 8/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I would assume would mostly stay together; seeing as they joined the game together.

And most of them is going leave the game together....

They going inactive in huge numbers. out of 450 members, only 150 made it past 6 point in score. 
NPO will probably just end up with little sister alliance at around 50-75 members, when the inactives starts gething deleted. 

tenor (1).gif

8 hours ago, Zim said:

And most of them is going leave the game together....

They going inactive in huge numbers. out of 450 members, only 150 made it past 6 point in score. 
NPO will probably just end up with little sister alliance at around 50-75 members, when the inactives starts gething deleted. 

To be fair, if only one fourth of them stick around that's still puts them in contention for largest alliance by member count in Orbis.

NPO usually has decent membership retention but they're also a "feeder" alliance in a lot of games - They train up newbies in a mass-member setting and a lot of those newbies wander off into the sunset to form their own angry anti-NPO micros.