Wasn't that a party?

Buck Turgidson

36 minutes ago, Dawgfan5555 said:

Is this in support of Swagrr? Or for other reasons

They got attacked together with Swagrr.

1 hour ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Maybe they are just upset that they weren't invited to the party. It really was quite a party - took 2 years to sleep it off.

And 3 days to notice the attack. I hope I could sleep as deeply as you, Buck. xD

Glad to see you at war.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

They got attacked together with Swagrr.

And 3 days to notice the attack. I hope I could sleep as deeply as you, Buck. xD

Glad to see you at war.

Yeah I am pretty hungover. Someone will have to pay for this. Took 3 days to notice, but we still won most of first round I think. Haven't got the papers yet. Where is my goramn coffee?

• Haha 3

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

54 minutes ago, cctmsp13 said:

In our defense, we noticed the attack right away, it just took us this long for anyone to remember forums existed.

Forums.... what's that? I thought this was the Wikipedia. 

13 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Forums.... what's that? I thought this was the Wikipedia. 

Isn't this?

On 8/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, Buck Turgidson said:

Isn't this?

You're crazed mate. Stop spamming the wiki so I can fix it bruh. 

See mate. You're crazed. I get it though, you've been out of commission for a while. Welcome back though, and congrats on the war. 

Edited by CitrusK
Photo Removed. Gotta start using Imgur ffs
  • Haha 3

Where did my infra and army go? 

Join the Pantheon of Kings (it is not an alliance, more like a business for orbis-related services) today. 

The Pantheon of Kings is not an alliance. The aim of the PoK is to become the eBay of Orbis. 

Artists/Coders/Programmers/Lottery buyers are particularly welcomed

Our discord can be found at https://discord.gg/avNrwmY

mBNQLv2.png

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 minutes ago, Malal said:

mBNQLv2.png

They sure do and have lost the will to fight. Can you believe there is a cabal of nitwits who advised us to sell off our infra? LOLOL.

They may as well be led by our supposedly common enemy. Do their biddong for them, and use their measures for success...

Any moron who puts stats over a demonstration of a will to fight, aggressive qualities if you will, doesn't actually care for their cause. They are bean counters, and pixel huggers all.

To 'choose' to retreat into a ball where the enemy allows them to congregate, and be utterly unable to use a new ally to advantage in an aggressive way is the definition of submissive.

To tell us to sell infra is just plain jealousy. Crabs in a bucket. This war is over, and the inability to surrender when the end is obviously upon you is a failure of leadership and imagination, and the only thing padding anyone's useless stats.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Any moron who puts stats over a demonstration of a will to fight, aggressive qualities if you will, doesn't actually care for their cause. They are bean counters, and pixel huggers all.

Damn, when a pixel hugger calls out his entire coalition as pixel huggers as well.

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

29 minutes ago, Malal said:

Damn, when a pixel hugger calls out his entire coalition as pixel huggers as well.

We were happy minding our own business. We were retired. Imagine my disappointment at their advice.

5 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

We were happy minding our own business. We were retired. Imagine my disappointment at their advice.

What's the point of keeping Infra if your air is zeroed out?  Explain that to me.

14 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

What's the point of keeping Infra if your air is zeroed out?  Explain that to me.

I was honestly surprised to see this question coming from an experienced PW player such as yourself - the point of keeping infra if your air is zeroed out is simple due to the widely (but obviously little) known fact of 'reasons' - wow 

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Explain to me the rush to sell infra. Why on earth would you not milk it as long as you can?

6 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I was honestly surprised to see this question coming from an experienced PW player such as yourself - the point of keeping infra if your air is zeroed out is simple due to the widely (but obviously little) known fact of 'reasons' - wow 

Yes that's a good point too. But here is another one: we have nothing to do with this war. To be frank, this is not even 'our coaliton' - we only got identified as such because we were protected by Rose, who are our friends. We were retired and at peace for 2 years. #notmywar

Oh man what hangover. I feel like Trumpies will in 2020.

Guest Curufinwe
13 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

To tell us to sell infra is just plain jealousy. Crabs in a bucket. This war is over, and the inability to surrender when the end is obviously upon you is a failure of leadership and imagination, and the only thing padding anyone's useless stats.

Image result for i like this guy meme