Deulos

Really NPO

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

GOONS will probably never find a game with as many people seemingly having some emotional investment in the future meta,so seeing that go out the window for them will be interesting. Kinda tempting to join the dark side myself in this game with how ridiculous much of the player base can be, that Mountains of Methrage poem by Greiftopia still cracks me up.

Also will see if you can come up with a good unique acronym which has the same number of words in it as letters in GOONS this time. (Took a cheap shortcut with GOoONS ;) )

Please do not make us revert to neutral shoving; it was 12 years ago and no longer relevant.

That being said, GOONS is the dark side and (un)fortunately you don't have a boarding pass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Please do not make us revert to neutral shoving; it was 12 years ago and no longer relevant.

That being said, GOONS is the dark side and (un)fortunately you don't have a boarding pass.

Was joking on joining the Dark Side anyways, I always come from the light. Also maybe just keep it GOONS if you don't want to do Neutral Shoving or come up with something new. :P

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Was joking on joining the Dark Side anyways, I always come from the light. Also maybe just keep it GOONS if you don't want to do Neutral Shoving or come up with something new. :P

I look forward to your pleas in #mercyboards.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Also will see if you can come up with a good unique acronym which has the same number of words in it as letters in GOONS this time. (Took a cheap shortcut with GOoONS ;) )

It is a shame GPA blew up all that time ago (man, I never thought I’d say that), otherwise I would have recommended Goon Order of Offending Neutral Squealers. 

Edited by Dio Brando

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I look forward to your pleas in #mercyboards.

You guys have a lot of catching up to do before I'll probably even be able to fight you guys if I wanted. So guess we'll see if you can come up with a better name to start with this time. XD

Posted (edited)

Just to clarify this, since I apparently need to, GOONS is a neutral alliance. We are enlightened enough to realize that peace is the only way to truly reach nirvana. 

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys have a lot of catching up to do before I'll probably even be able to fight you guys if I wanted. So guess we'll see if you can come up with a better name to start with this time. XD

fakeedit: The only reason your nation is larger than mine is because I've been fighting a war for the last two months. 

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sardonic said:

Urge to come out of retirement... rising.

Also hello.

Now this is a name I havent seen for a while. Welcome back 

Goon Order of Natural Selection maybe? However anything which fits the right amount of words would be better.Throwing an extra letter in & listing off bad traits lacks any creativity. Also new name is better if you don't want everything associated with the last version also associated with this one,.🍄

Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was at least a better name; so would be better than GOoONS if you can't think of something new to use. If you're going to claim to be a "neutral" in this game, maybe Neutral Shoving would fit. Listing off Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence & Sadism adds in Oppression even though it doesn't fit the naming model.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Now this is a name I havent seen for a while. Welcome back 

Thanks to you and all the welcome wishers.  I'm definitely interested in watching where this world goes, comfortably from the backseat.

5 hours ago, Faravahar said:

you know these ignorant newbies are people with brains and personalities right?

"EXPOSED TO MY ARGUMENTS!" that is funny how you confused shitposting for making valid arguments

Yes you just called them brainless newbies who don't know what is good for them. are you gonna enlighten them like you do the rest of us IQ SLAVES?.
seems like Roq made a right choice. keep trolling Scarf you gonna win this war for sure with your forum posts. your urge for showing the right path to people pretty much reminds me of dictator Ayatollahs who rule my home country.

Ignorant =/= brainless. Ignorant newbies can be educated, IF they interact with the community and are willing to learn. I help newbies all the time, regardless of their alliance, unlike Roq who simply gives them cash and tells them to frick off, or simply tells them to frick off.

Roq pressuring them into shutting down all communication and therefore keeping them from that interaction and education is the problem, and is exactly what your dictators do on a constant basis. Sad to see that they've so clearly succeeded in your case.

• Downvote 2

I'm kind of confused .... The thread has gone all over the place again...

15 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I'm kind of confused .... The thread has gone all over the place again...

Yeah, that'll happen.  You'll get used to it.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ignorant =/= brainless. Ignorant newbies can be educated, IF they interact with the community and are willing to learn. I help newbies all the time, regardless of their alliance, unlike Roq who simply gives them cash and tells them to frick off, or simply tells them to frick off.

Roq pressuring them into shutting down all communication and therefore keeping them from that interaction and education is the problem, and is exactly what your dictators do on a constant basis. Sad to see that they've so clearly succeeded in your case.

16 hours ago, Sardonic said:

Urge to come out of retirement... rising.

Also hello.

Sardonic is here!

> Gets PTSD from CN days

Good to see a name from way back, hope you've been doing well.