Really NPO

Wendell

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Now this is a name I havent seen for a while. Welcome back 

Thanks to you and all the welcome wishers.  I'm definitely interested in watching where this world goes, comfortably from the backseat.

5 hours ago, Faravahar said:

you know these ignorant newbies are people with brains and personalities right?

"EXPOSED TO MY ARGUMENTS!" that is funny how you confused shitposting for making valid arguments

Yes you just called them brainless newbies who don't know what is good for them. are you gonna enlighten them like you do the rest of us IQ SLAVES?.
seems like Roq made a right choice. keep trolling Scarf you gonna win this war for sure with your forum posts. your urge for showing the right path to people pretty much reminds me of dictator Ayatollahs who rule my home country.

Ignorant =/= brainless. Ignorant newbies can be educated, IF they interact with the community and are willing to learn. I help newbies all the time, regardless of their alliance, unlike Roq who simply gives them cash and tells them to frick off, or simply tells them to frick off.

Roq pressuring them into shutting down all communication and therefore keeping them from that interaction and education is the problem, and is exactly what your dictators do on a constant basis. Sad to see that they've so clearly succeeded in your case.

• Downvote 1

Guest Curufinwe
15 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I'm kind of confused .... The thread has gone all over the place again...

Yeah, that'll happen.  You'll get used to it.

10 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ignorant =/= brainless. Ignorant newbies can be educated, IF they interact with the community and are willing to learn. I help newbies all the time, regardless of their alliance, unlike Roq who simply gives them cash and tells them to frick off, or simply tells them to frick off.

Roq pressuring them into shutting down all communication and therefore keeping them from that interaction and education is the problem, and is exactly what your dictators do on a constant basis. Sad to see that they've so clearly succeeded in your case.

16 hours ago, Sardonic said:

Urge to come out of retirement... rising.

Also hello.

Sardonic is here!

> Gets PTSD from CN days

Good to see a name from way back, hope you've been doing well.