Really NPO

Wendell

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

ya guys we learned our lesson no one else is allowed to join your game

I don’t care if they join as long as they base their theme on being the most toxic alliance in the game, like their Oppression & Sadism incarnation.

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I don’t care if they join as long as they base their theme on being the most toxic alliance in the game, like their Oppression & Sadism incarnation.

???

I thought Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was worse. Aside from their Miniputt habit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

im sure they won't disappoint...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Inst said:

???

I thought Goon Order of Neutral Shoving was worse. Aside from their Miniputt habit.

Names take on meanings, they probably drove more new players away from CN than any other alliance. (Sadism version)

4 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Names take on meanings, they probably drove more new players away from CN than any other alliance. (Sadism version)

I think your interactions with them probably are coloring your perception of that. 

Needless to say it was like 8-10 years ago, so and and DFNJ has participated actively in the community as Clicksey and you even have common interests!

Also everyone can interact with him and everyone who gets on the AA as much as you want. Just you might get trolled back.

2 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

I think your interactions with them probably are coloring your perception of that. 

Needless to say it was like 8-10 years ago, so and and DFNJ has participated actively in the community as Clicksey and you even have common interests!

Also everyone can interact with him and everyone who gets on the AA as much as you want. Just you might get trolled back.

They would raid micros and unaligned, but if any hit back they’d need to the mercy board. I first got into a fight with them since I accepted someone into my AA who didn’t do the mercy board first. Although he was long gone before my war came close to ending, although the toxicity is why I didn’t care how long we fought & many saw me as somewhat of a hero for just perma warring them rather than paying them reps. People would send secret aid to make sure I could keep fighting, even if anyone discovered to was forced to pay $90m reps by them.

Well frawley said something like that but we didn't  actually tell clicksey to do it and Clicksey actually asked me directly without any prompting so he confused Clicksey's bringing it up as us doing it. It's up to him to clarify. I have no idea about how Fark was going to get brought in, since it'd be more of a thing for the actual Fark alliance unless he was coordinating it with them.  Clicksey brought GOONS though and it was previously not done by other alumni due to perceived lack of interest.

Edited by Roquentin

Asking massive reps whenever joining the winning side of war (only type they would join) & mercy board is what the last version was most known for. As long as don’t want to bring big reps & mercy board back into the game; I probably wouldn’t have a problem with them if more libertarian versus evil in a PnW carnation. 

• Like 1

@Noctis Anarch Caelum please don't start, I'd hate to have to add you to the EoG.

NPO didn't bring it up externally for what it's worth, I brought it straight to Roq as having previously been in both Neutral Shoving and Negligence & Sadism, I felt this game could use some good old fashioned SA flavor. 

E: I welcome anyone to play miniputt with us 

Edited by Do Not Fear Jazz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

@Noctis Anarch Caelum please don't start, I'd hate to have to add you to the EoG.

NPO didn't bring it up externally for what it's worth, I brought it straight to Roq as having previously been in both Neutral Shoving and Negligence & Sadism, I felt this game could use some good old fashioned SA flavor. 

If the GOONs flavor is what you want to bring, always took it as compliment to be on their EoG lists. Although the original GOONS I never had issue with, so depends how you guys want to play. This game’s culture is open to raiding; although the Sadism & Oppression; as well as expecting anyone who hit back when raided to beg for mercy I didn’t like.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

15 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Have you seen how the servers operate? One solid invasion would basically be a DDoS attack. 

Might not be the worst thing in the world.

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2019 at 11:45 PM, Deulos said:

You can't spawn noobs in hoping to win against veterans. LMFAO!!

156616453384353975.jpg

One of history's lessons is that quantity always beats quality in the long term. That's was Napoleon was defeated, Germany lost both world wars and KERCHTOG's planes are decreasing by the minute

3 minutes ago, Baseband said:

One of history's lessons is that quantity always beats quality in the long term. That's was Napoleon was defeated, Germany lost both world wars and KERCHTOG's planes are decreasing by the minute

Kerchtog's planes are essentially constant at a low level.

As for your other comment, quality in an inferior force tends to improve as experience builds up, while quality in a superior force tends to degrade as attrition kicks in and vets die off. In a PnW scenario, vets get tired, while noobs stop being crap and new reinforcements include the lessons of the last wave.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Baseband said:

If GOONs do as their last incarnation & piggy back onto the strongest power to flex power they wouldn’t otherwise have; could backfire completely bringing in GOONS as an NPO ally.

Although guess we’ll see if they’re different in this game & whether NPO would even want to be connected with them if they did import Sadism policies here. Although with it easier to perma war in this game, don’t think they’d be able to enforce such policies in this game without a lot of people perma warring them in response. :P

5 minutes ago, Inst said:

GOONS in CN was basically MK and Umbrella's cute pet. Then it became Umbrella's cute pet after MK disbanded. I'm having a lot of trouble seeing how obnoxious GOONS could possibly be.

They used their protection to have free reign to do worse than either of those alliances.

(I got sanctioned on almost every color for even fighting back against them for example. Had good relations with Umbrella & MK before GOONS)

9 minutes ago, Inst said:

Ummm, that was you. In PnW, guerrilla warfare is practical. In CN, Rukunu ended up training generations of GOONS recruits.

RUKUNU’s version of GOONS was more like Arggh & later worked together with him to create a sanction free color; as GOONs was a mutual enemy.

(If I created a new alliance, would be at least 1 former GOONs member who liked RUKUNU’s model more who would join me if I made an alliance here. So not everyone from GOONs we’re bad, although it systematically kind of evil)

2 hours ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

What miniputt games you play?

Le1AjCa.png