Looking Deep! TKR

Lupin III

I'm relatively new to tkr and this game (only 111 days in the alliance and 114 days in game). But I must agree with what you said, regardless of your opinion of how TKRs attitudes to other alliances or whatever it is the most socially active and community driven alliance.

You are welcomed and introduced to the alliance from the beginning and are taught the ins and outs of the game, supported throughout and are asked to contribute to anything and everything if you can and want to and even when I have felt like I messed up the alliance doesn't treat you like shit or anything (unless you really messed up and disobeyed direct orders I guess) they encourage you to look at how and why the mistakes happened and how to move on and build upon it so it doesn't happen again.

If it whernt for the TKR community I would probably not be playing this game tbh. 

• Upvote 5

TKR is a very welcoming alliance. I joined their discord server and Mitsuru knew I was KT from the get-go. I have never felt more welcome except when I joined the Pantheon discord server. If you were to give a theme song to TKR it would be the Cheers Intro Theme Song, because everyone is glad you came. I would classify TKR as a soul food, a good vegetable, and quite possibly thicc in the heart. And while being thicc in the heart is a medical condition that can have debilitating defects, you could not classify TKR as having a debilitating defect, unless of course you believed that too much love is debilitating. I believe without an objective doubt that TKR is the right place for you.

tl;dr orange alliance good...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

KT affiliate since 2017

Contact me on discord at Doge#9859 for business offers.

25 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I feel like this thread turned sarcastic at some point but i can't tell exactly when that occurred....

If you can't tell, the sarcasm is working. 

I've never been a member but TKR has a strong community and they certainly aren't the worst protectorate The Syndicate has ever taken on by a longshot. 

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

My time in TKR was pretty damn boring, but I was also taking a break from the entirety of the game.

One thing though, they've always been great people to coordinate/work with if you find yourself on the same side.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Ripper said:

Careful, @Robert Taber. Speak positively of TKR and NPO will not be able to work with you for the next 50 years.

I think seven hours is a record time frame before a Blatant npo vs. tkr call out recently. And on a post about TKR being awesome. Colour me surprised. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't been around that long, and I have been around TKR peeps a shorter time than that. But the ones I've met are friendly and fun to talk to. They also make great victims Troubleshooters when I do one-shots of Paranoia XP. I've never really had a poor interaction with them. 

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

I was only in TKR for about 2 months before my jump to Soup Kitchen (The Soup is Hot)

TKR is probably the best community I have been in without a doubt, and I look forward to hopefully re-joining someday. 

• Upvote 2

I realized Knightfall was going on when BC got hit by IQ & people were saying a global war was ongoing. Kind of formed my opinion of them from scratch there without looking at their history. I thought BC should have fought longer learning IQ was also fighting them; so felt like there was an opportunity to be allies there had I been in a leadership position or BC leadership having more fight in them. 

Also I respect TKR fought until that term was altered at least. They didn’t want to accept new members during the war at the time when I wanted to join, so looked elsewhere. Could have been interesting though. Although even if people remember bad stuff they did before my nation was created, personally I still have an overall positive opinion & respect the effort they’re making to come back from Knightfall. Good luck..