OFA surrender

spartacus

8 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Nice cherrypicking.

Reminder that, A) OFA's government should know about VM. Mine did. We told our members specifically "If shit comes up, hit that VM button, and let us know when you can." boom. Problem solved. No excuses.

Reminder B ) 30/44 inactives is NOT NORMAL nor OK. That's bad, REALLY bad, that's like if Sphinx took over TCW after KF and said there was absolutely nothing wrong or that went wrong. Instead the dude willfully admitted his alliance kinda sucked, was kinda lucky to be alive, and took his lessons learned to change it. 

Moral of the story: you benefit nothing to lie to yourself or have false pride. OFA nearly died, alot of that the fault of their leader. Something he should willingly state and accept, not for sake of his critics either. It's how growth occurs.

?‍♂️

As I said, most of their members are new. That includes the gov too. Except if you believe that government members aren't members of the alliance, the worst part is that it wouldn't surprise me. You really do say stupid things.

30/44 inactives is not normal, but what do you mean by not OK ? Lmao, they should be banned for not loging in after 2 weeks ??? ?

It's true that most of them weren't absent due to vacations, but due to the war. Oh well, I'll say it again.

It was their very first war...

Moral of the story: you benefit nothing to be mean to others. All you do is mock alliances that are clearly trying to grow. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@spartacus to save any confusion, if any member of OFA raids a member of kerchtogg while the war is ongoing then you are straight back in. So I suggest you don't until after the war, then when you do you are open to counters as usual but then that's on you and your raid policy. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Blink said:

@spartacus to save any confusion, if any member of OFA raids a member of kerchtogg while the war is ongoing then you are straight back in. So I suggest you don't until after the war, then when you do you are open to counters as usual but then that's on you and your raid policy. 

Yeah...forget that part. It's not what was meant.

42 minutes ago, Durand said:

-TFP bought a treasure from TKR, and in exchange, they slot filled their members

-TFP BOUGHT A TREASURE and took up ONE SLOT on ONE MEMBER of TKR to complete the treasure transfer. And they hit TFP WEEKS after the Treasure transfer completed.
Try again.

Good luck OFA. It was a fun fight. Hope y'all get some shit in order and get back on the horse o7

• Like 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

29 minutes ago, Durand said:

?‍♂️

As I said, most of their members are new. That includes the gov too. Except if you believe that government members aren't members of the alliance, the worst part is that it wouldn't surprise me. You really do say stupid things.

30/44 inactives is not normal, but what do you mean by not OK ? Lmao, they should be banned for not loging in after 2 weeks ??? ?

It's true that most of them weren't absent due to vacations, but due to the war. Oh well, I'll say it again.

It was their very first war...

Moral of the story: you benefit nothing to be mean to others. All you do is mock alliances that are clearly trying to grow. 

Irrelevant. Most of my members are new. They never fought a war. 

I don't seem them turning inactive and never appearing on discord again. Effie might be purple but he still says hi to us. Arkasan is a red dot but just last night he was in VC with us. 

So sitting here crying to me your stupid bullshit that it was their first war? Please. Not an excuse. Even if you tow the line Roq mentioned, that i have experienced players - not an excuse. The other micros who realized they weren't prepared for and couldn't handle this made the wise decision to back out before they had a chance to get this bloodied. Not the choice made by amon here.

You do them no good by making excuses, and he does himself no good by making them either. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

-TFP BOUGHT A TREASURE and took up ONE SLOT on ONE MEMBER of TKR to complete the treasure transfer. And they hit TFP WEEKS after the Treasure transfer completed.
Try again.

First of all, let's calm down. No need to rage on your keyboard, goddamn.

It's funny that TFP's back in the war. I mean, they have a lot of delicious infra :P

Can't you see that they obviously slot filled TKR ? And not only them, but all of KERCHTOGG. Especially Grumpy. They attacked all of your whales, and we couldn't declare on them, that's why they you have better net damages. It was totally normal if the slavemasters BK whipped attacked it's meatgrinder slaves old allies, since they made us have worst stats.

But seriously, I just repeated what I heard. I mean, what do you want me to say ? That you're right ? That TFP didn't do anything bad ? You want BK to whip me again ? DUDE, it's real life. It's not some silly little game. I like to live. Do you even know how small the room that they store me in is ? 

Think before typing, TFP didn't do anything is the devil. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, Durand said:

But seriously, I just repeated what I heard. I mean, what do you want me to say ? That you're right ? That TFP didn't do anything bad ? You want BK to whip me again ? DUDE, it's real life. It's not some silly little game. I like to live. Do you even know how small the room that they store me in is ?  

Think before typing, TFP didn't do anything is the devil. 

First off, frick your !@#$ and the clique you claim. West side, when we ride, We come equipped with game. I heard that you're a player, but I fricked your wife. DONT tell ME how TO type SLAVE. BACK TO YOUR BOX!

I type like that because I know violence is the only way you UNDERSTAND. BK has BEATEN you too much.

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
Clarification
  • Haha 4

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

25 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

First off, frick your !@#$ and the clique you claim. West side, when we ride, We come equipped with game. I heard that you're a player, but I fricked your wife. DONT tell ME how TO type SLAVE. BACK TO YOUR BOX!

I type like that because I know violence is the only way you UNDERSTAND. BK has BEATEN you too much.

I only listen to Curu, you have no power over me ? 

But yeah, if what you said is right, and that TFP never slot filled other members, well I'm wong. I admit it.

The most precious thing about arguing (after making sure that what you said is right, which I didn't do this time) is admitting that you're wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just a note:  If a OFA nation "raids" a KERCHTOGGASOUFDSPOUF nation - the entirety of your alliance will be dragged back into war.

That seems like bait to me :P, we all know JKVJBKBFHKLDVHBJOR does not have enough undead nations to mke OFA fully reenter 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Good luck to OFA rebuilding & learning from this first major war for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Durand said:

They obviously shouldn’t be banned from the game, but they should definitely be kicked from the alliance. Any good alliance won’t have nearly that many people on purple because they’ll all have been kicked by that stage.

6 hours ago, Akuryo said:

"But we didn't fall apart" I mean, yes, actually, you did. You went from 80 someought members down to 44, with roughly a dozen or so active and most of your government MIA. The only guy i heard of helping organize or change anything also recently left you.

So, yeah. You're basically on life support right now my friend. 

Hey, be fair. That's a hefty drop, yeah, but EVERYONE drops their fat when times get tough. If that means they're left with a dozen quality members and a remaining gov setup that's willing to continue past their beatings, then that's when they're on life support no longer but are in fact a small, but battle-tested alliance. They're probably in the best possible spot for turning themselves around and becoming something respectable.

Now I'm not saying they have achieved respectability... sorry lads. Not quite there yet. I'm just saying they have that chance now, and they've taken major steps towards that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, spartacus said:

Alot of these alliances don't know anything abt loyalty.OFA been loyal and yes I did alot of wrong but some of them things you heard abt Me ain't real.people wnt me to fall because I was growing to fast and they was scared of that.I have respect for every alliance and this game.I wanna be the best that's all.

You wronged all the people that wanted to better OFA. You rid yourself of all your active and helpful government and made false accusations. I hope you do better as a leader @spartacus. I wish OFA the best of luck and message me if you want to talk about something or need help. I dislike you but I will still help OFA out.

aye good luck for the rebuild lads o/

• Like 1
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"