OFA surrender

spartacus

All the best moving forward. OFA might have had a bad war but you guys sure tried your best. I'm confident that there will be a better showing from your side in the future.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, spartacus said:

The Order of the fallen angel peaces out of the war. We are a small alliance, created not that long ago, and we did our possible. But this was our first war, and I’m proud that we were part of it.

We finished in the negatives. Enemies mocked us, and a lot of members asked me to leave the war sooner. But we didn’t fall apart. We stood up, as the beautiful alliance that we are. 

For the people wondering why did NPO attack us, it was because of beiges. Some members were beiging too much, and other alliances had enough. We totally understand their decision, and we solved the problem. 

The Dial Up War teached us a lot. 
-What to do during wartime, and what not to
-Who we can beige, and who we can’t
-What are my responsibilities as a leader, and when do I decide that we fought enough

We will not send war aid to Coalition B. We will not declare on a KERCHTOGG alliance (except if it’s just a raid, because that can happen whenever). We will not help Coalition B in any other way, but we wish them good luck

And good luck to KERCHTOGG too. We had fun fighting you, and it was a pleasure to be on the same battlefield as some of these alliances (that goes for Coalition B too).

OFA members will finish their current wars, but they won’t start new ones. We are not part of the war anymore, and we’d like KERCHTOGG to not declare on us, as we are doing the same.and I wanna think the people who was loyal to OFA the best.

The end. 

Good luck on the rebuild, you'll have a lot of time to concentrate on that. I hope to see OFA again, wether it is against me or with me. 

Make sure to be the best leader possible, and remember, BK will come for you we all stand with you guys.

And um, @spartacus, since you know that I love memes... 

OFA surrender.jpg

Edited by Durand
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

"But we didn't fall apart" I mean, yes, actually, you did. You went from 80 someought members down to 44, with roughly a dozen or so active and most of your government MIA. The only guy i heard of helping organize or change anything also recently left you.

So, yeah. You're basically on life support right now my friend. 

>starts a war during summer vacations

>complains about the inactive people, most of them probably being in vacations

Mmm, OFA isn't what we could call a micro (since they have more than 40 members, I guess that to be a micro, you need less than that), but they sure are a new alliance. You always need to be salty or triggered about everything.

They had bad net damages, ok. They didn't really do so well, sure. They lost a ton of members, you're right. Who cares ? Can't you see everyone just wishing them good luck ? From Coalition B and KERCHTOGG, let's not forget.

If North Point (it's an example, I don't actually think that North Point will leave ) was to leave, we would all wish you good luck. We wouldn't make fun of your members, and we wouldn't mock you. At least I know that I wouldn't. Despite you being one of the most despicable person in this game (since you don't know when to shut it).

So please, leave those guys alone. Amon is a great person. A good friend, and he's a new player. He'll learn from whatever mistake he made, and OFA could become a really strong alliance.

But people like you are the reason why others don't want to start alliances. 

Learn to be nice to others, positivity is beautiful.

Edited by Durand
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Durand said:

>starts a war during summer vacations

>complains about the inactive people, most of them probably being in vacations

Vacation mode exists.

Furthermore, my alliance does not suffer this. They go inactive when they're held down and come back right after. Infact this is true of most alliances on both sides, last i checked. 

Let's not pretend having 80% of ones alliance sporting purple diamonds is just par for the course because it's summer. It's not. It's par for the course for alliances that are either dead or very near it.

5 minutes ago, alyster said:

Dude. It's a surrender topic. They were beaten. Is that not enough?

Now let them recover and raise their heads again in pride. 

And? Here's the thing, he can talk about what he's learned from it, but that's all quite useless if one doesn't accept the actual situation they're in. Considering the further messes of crap Amon stirred up, like all those wonderful leaks of him practically about to start attacking his own coalition, what pride is there to have?

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Just now, spartacus said:

Why would they wanna attack OFA because we give up.we had enough.this was our first war shadyAssassin

They’ve been blitzing their meatshields that have dared to defy the mighty doctrine of the most bravestest and most beautifulest black knights

But o7, best of luck in your first rebuild and then with the one after you get rolled by BK.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, spartacus said:

And OFA will not rejoin this dumb war

Good move #1.

Good move #2, get rid of all those damned inactives and find yourself a recruitment bot. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lets take this moment and remember amon is a lying little man who deserved every little thing coming his way

no rest for the wicked

• Upvote 1

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Vacation mode exists

I guess that you realised it, OFA's members are new to the game, at least most of them

Some of them, even if it sounds weird to you, don't know anything about VM. 

4 minutes ago, spartacus said:

If BK wanna roll us ova bulshit shit then so be it because I give them all I had in this war we been hit from both sides we was loyal 

BK will not roll you because you won't do anything against Coalition B.

-FR became protected by TKR, which lead to BK attacking them
-AD did the same
-TFP bought a treasure from TKR, and in exchange, they slot filled their members

The people here saying that they'll roll you are either joking, like I did, or are totally dumb. 

• Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Durand said:

I guess that you realised it, OFA's members are new to the game, at least most of them

Some of them, even if it sounds weird to you, don't know anything about VM. 

Nice cherrypicking.

Reminder that, A) OFA's government should know about VM. Mine did. We told our members specifically "If shit comes up, hit that VM button, and let us know when you can." boom. Problem solved. No excuses.

Reminder B ) 30/44 inactives is NOT NORMAL nor OK. That's bad, REALLY bad, that's like if Sphinx took over TCW after KF and said there was absolutely nothing wrong or that went wrong. Instead the dude willfully admitted his alliance kinda sucked, was kinda lucky to be alive, and took his lessons learned to change it. 

Moral of the story: you benefit nothing to lie to yourself or have false pride. OFA nearly died, alot of that the fault of their leader. Something he should willingly state and accept, not for sake of his critics either. It's how growth occurs.

• Downvote 2

Alot of these alliances don't know anything abt loyalty.OFA been loyal and yes I did alot of wrong but some of them things you heard abt Me ain't real.people wnt me to fall because I was growing to fast and they was scared of that.I have respect for every alliance and this game.I wanna be the best that's all.

Edited by spartacus
  • Haha 3