Achievements loading in pieces or not at all

Raphael

No particular rush to fix this but I have noticed that certain achievements are not being rewarded. For example, I've won both attrition and raid wars before on my nation but don't have those achievements.

Guest PhantomThiefB

Just to add to this apparently I have 20 cities. I mean if you wanna gimme the cities I'm not complaining @Alex but I get the feeling it's just a bug. ?

• Administrators
On 8/15/2019 at 5:44 AM, Bartholomew Roberts said:

No particular rush to fix this but I have noticed that certain achievements are not being rewarded. For example, I've won both attrition and raid wars before on my nation but don't have those achievements.

A lot of the achievements aren't retroactive, meaning you'll unlock those achievements the next time you win a raid/attrition war.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

6 hours ago, Alex said:

A lot of the achievements aren't retroactive, meaning you'll unlock those achievements the next time you win a raid/attrition war.

I won an ordinary and an attrition war since I posted this, did not get achievements for it. Albeit they're both defensive.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

I won an ordinary and an attrition war since I posted this, did not get achievements for it. Albeit they're both defensive.

I think it's because you were on the defensive side; I set up those initial achievements to be for offensive wars where you choose the war type.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I have quit an alliance and received money from an alliance bank within the last 24 hours, but I haven't received an achievement for either.

There isn't an achievement for just receiving money from an alliance bank.

You should have received an achievement if you left an alliance, although that achievement was only added about 14 hours ago. I'll look into that.

EDIT: Others are receiving the Quitter achievement fine, so you very likely left an alliance before it was added.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic