SNN-Helpa Brotha Out

Hey, that's cool! I was right!

Although, for real. DB ain't dead just yet. Sure, DB might lose a lot of members, but the ones that are active and that do stick around will be better for the experience. Someone in DB gov can work hard to turn it around.

It would be better for DB to remain as a smaller - but mildly decent alliance - than for it to die completely. However, if nobody in DB gov wishes to stick around and make it happen, then DB deserves to die.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Members who lacked loyalty was a problem in the old DB but I literally bought my 24th city almost 1 year ago and remained in the alliance after buying that city so nice try. I stopped buying more cities to focus on the growth of other members. I could have been much bigger by now if I cared about my personal growth

Edited by Yoda
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Yoda said:

Members who lacked loyalty was a problem in the old DB but I literally bought my 24th city almost 1 year ago and remained in the alliance after buying that city so nice try. I stopped buying more cities to focus on the growth of other members. I could have been much bigger by now if I cared about my personal growth

You're a problem of the current DB. The only whale alliance that'd let you in is as pixel huggy as DB is and they're gonna be on people's hit list next.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1