BK and TFP lover's spat

Zim

18 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

2. If you listened to the most relevant radio show on the air you'd know that I've said this is a fair point

I don’t recall saying anything to that effect. 

(Jk, all of y’all should go listen to Mr B.)

Edited by Dio Brando

1 hour ago, MRBOOTY said:

1. Boi I'm in Rose

2. If you listened to the most relevant radio show on the air you'd know that I've said this is a fair point, but it still dosent account for the massive damage discrepancy. 

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12 

I mean it literally showcases something like 330bil in Infra damages done by your side alone. You do realise, the large part of your damage comes down to that? In terms of values of unit killed you're at +17bil but that does account for a lot of early control you folks had. I mean if you look at the military breakdown, we're higher in almost all of the commons, and outside of a few upper tier whales left, the rest of you folks are within our tiers and our damages while minimal in excess (our beiges don't kill infra like yours did to start of with), has been constantly positive.

The stats are there to point where you got your totals. So it does account for the large part the damage discrepancy. I'm not particularly bothered by it though, I came in knowing that damage will be done, and what I'd like to you to see is the unit breakdowns. Paint's a very interesting picture of command of the commons. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

https://npowned.net/pw-war-statistics/conflict/12 

I mean it literally showcases something like 330bil in Infra damages done by your side alone. You do realise, the large part of your damage comes down to that? In terms of values of unit killed you're at +17bil but that does account for a lot of early control you folks had. I mean if you look at the military breakdown, we're higher in almost all of the commons, and outside of a few upper tier whales left, the rest of you folks are within our tiers and our damages while minimal in excess (our beiges don't kill infra like yours did to start of with), has been constantly positive.

The stats are there to point where you got your totals. So it does account for the large part the damage discrepancy. I'm not particularly bothered by it though, I came in knowing that damage will be done, and what I'd like to you to see is the unit breakdowns. Paint's a very interesting picture of command of the commons. 

Sorry, to clarify it does not account for all of the damage totals, though it does account for a lot, you are right. That said, as Charlie mentioned (again on my radio show) Ketog and Chaos did head into this war with less than full planes.

Also, as mentioned, Rose did come into the war with full infra. That, plus the fact that you guys sold billions in infra (infra that really could and should be included in our totals) means that there are costs you suffered that aren't accounted for.

You guys do have us pinned though, and that sucks. If that was your goal, you have accomplished it with almost every single nation in Kerchtog (minus a few big bois).

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

10 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

You guys do have us pinned though, and that sucks. If that was your goal, you have accomplished it with almost every single nation in Kerchtog (minus a few big bois).

That's more or less always the goal. It's like a big encirclement, it might have been costly to establish it, but once the circlement is finished off, you are going to make it up damage wise. All what you need is time. 

my oh my

Opinions are my own.

unknown.png

6 hours ago, Kurnugia said:

That's more or less always the goal. It's like a big encirclement, it might have been costly to establish it, but once the circlement is finished off, you are going to make it up damage wise. All what you need is time. 

my oh my

And yet, your damage isn't actually improving outside of the hits on freshly rebuilt prior allies of yours, while ours is quite steady.

My oh my.

• Like 1