BK and TFP lover's spat

Zim

How d'you like your news?
— uncensored, unbiased and with a hint of humour? Join LUX today to stay up-to-date with all the recent happenings in and around Orbis as well as the real world. At LUX we offer all kinds of news— business, war, micro— we even have a fake news channel for people that way inclined— as well as a wide range of shows to keep you entertained and informed. 
As we like to put it, " at LUX, *a click a day keeps ignorance away*". 
Join LUX: the passion for broadcasting.
https://discord.gg/6aBz5aN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Caspian XII said:

How d'you like your news?
— uncensored, unbiased and with a hint of humour? Join LUX today to stay up-to-date with all the recent happenings in and around Orbis as well as the real world. At LUX we offer all kinds of news— business, war, micro— we even have a fake news channel for people that way inclined— as well as a wide range of shows to keep you entertained and informed. 
As we like to put it, " at LUX, *a click a day keeps ignorance away*". 
Join LUX: the passion for broadcasting.
https://discord.gg/6aBz5aN

^

Also,

How d’you Like your infra ? 

-Burnt, under 200 in every cities and with no improvements because you deleted them ? Join tCW today to get destroyed in the high tier, and to mess up the low tiers. In tCW, we have problems, and really good things - best war stats of all, more whales than Grumpy, and we even gave our enemies a chance during Knightfall- we even have the highest income right after t$, and 5% of it goes in our bank- as well as good war stats. As we put it, " in tCW, *fight all the time to keep our war stats down* ".

Join tCW: the servants of BK.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3427

tCW war flag.png

Please BK, it’s a joke. I’m done with the whippings, please ?...

Edited by Durand

Guest Curufinwe

Actually if you look, you'll see that our highest amount of damage done was to Rose ($22,666,981,498 at the time of posting, which is about 25 percent of our total damage), followed by TFP (about half our total Rose damage), Ming and then Guardian.  Our highest net damage is versus TFP, which is what you're actually referencing, but that's mostly a product of slots (we got most of them initially) and when we started fighting them (after we lost our expensive infra and had the rest of the enemy coalition's mid tier down).  Those 4 AAs were also the ones with considerably more intact infra than, say, Chaos, which also helps explain the disparity.

41 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Actually if you look, you'll see that our highest amount of damage done was to Rose ($22,666,981,498 at the time of posting, which is about 25 percent of our total damage), followed by TFP (about half our total Rose damage), Ming and then Guardian.  Our highest net damage is versus TFP, which is what you're actually referencing, but that's mostly a product of slots (we got most of them initially) and when we started fighting them (after we lost our expensive infra and had the rest of the enemy coalition's mid tier down).  Those 4 AAs were also the ones with considerably more intact infra than, say, Chaos, which also helps explain the disparity.

Yup, this is what we tell them, but they never listen. Of course, we have worst stats (for now ?) only because we're, "bad" , and "not capable of having a decent war". Totally not because we had a lot of infra, that dosen't matter. These guys are killing me ?.  

TCW has bad stats meme..png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

No one likes math, let me drop the truth on y'all. 

In this world, there are two types of nations:
Those who have open slots, and those who do not. 

BK exists for one reason, one single all-defining purpose - to take those nations in the first category and transfer them into the second. 
TFP was merely another step down that sacred path. 

• Haha 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

@Vein When you convince Mystic, to merge with Arrgh!

17 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

There have literally been threads about this. Try harder and get some original anti-BK material. 

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn No honestly there been nothing on the forums of why BK is attacking TFP: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/search/&q="The%20Fighting%20Pacifists"&sortby=newest&page=1
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/search/&q=TFP&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&page=1

Which would also explain why their is no mentions of it on the wiki.
Unless you saying, that we should no longer treat attacks on allies on a singular basics? ?

I did find something on the news sites after i posted this, but i can see by the date that i was in VM then, so excuse me for not checking there beforehand. 

• Upvote 1

tenor (1).gif

1 hour ago, Zim said:

@Vein When you convince Mystic, to merge with Arrgh!

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn No honestly there been nothing on the forums of why BK is attacking TFP: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/search/&q="The%20Fighting%20Pacifists"&sortby=newest&page=1
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/search/&q=TFP&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&page=1

Which would also explain why their is no mentions of it on the wiki.
Unless you saying, that we should no longer treat attacks on allies on a singular basics? ?

I did find something on the news sites after i posted this, but i can see by the date that i was in VM then, so excuse me for not checking there beforehand. 

Mentions started (And stayed mostly) on this thread https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25948-this-is-a-brave-new-world-were-living-in/&page=11&tab=comments#comment-414208, with the odd mention in propaganda threads and whatnot. As far as I'm aware, this is the first thread actually dedicated to BK vs TFP.

Nonetheless BK has done the most net damage to TFP, and they are BY FAR the Coalition B alliance that is doing the best when it comes to net damages, with most of that coming from their successful crusade against TFP. When the most successful AA in your coalition only has that success because they attacked someone who used to be in your coalition you know things are pretty tough...

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

On 8/12/2019 at 12:29 PM, Durand said:

Yup, this is what we tell them, but they never listen. Of course, we have worst stats (for now ?) only because we're, "bad" , and "not capable of having a decent war". Totally not because we had a lot of infra, that dosen't matter. These guys are killing me ?

I mean, when you have people who rebuild to 2k infra mid-war it just seems like you want to be used as stat pads. :3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Kyubnyan said:

I mean, when you have people who rebuild to 2k infra mid-war it just seems like you want to be used as stat pads. :3

Mmm, it's true that Coal B does. But what do you want me to do ? I don't control them... My alliance dosen't, that's all I know. And even if some members do, it must be like, 1, 2, or something. Coalition B welcomes new players way more than KERCHTOGG (just look at NPO's or BK's welcome message). It's normal if we have more noobs/people who rebuild infra during war. That's also why we're more.

1 hour ago, MRBOOTY said:

Nonetheless BK has done the most net damage to TFP, and they are BY FAR the Coalition B alliance that is doing the best when it comes to net damages, with most of that coming from their successful crusade against TFP. When the most successful AA in your coalition only has that success because they attacked someone who used to be in your coalition you know things are pretty tough...

So you’re saying that hitting someone with infrastructure while having none inflates stats in a way that is unrealistic of the situation?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

So you’re saying that hitting someone with infrastructure while having none inflates stats in a way that is unrealistic of the situation?

I mean Chaos had none at the beginning of the war but KERTOGG wasn't too bad off.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
44 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

I mean Chaos had none at the beginning of the war but KERTOGG wasn't too bad off.

That's a joke right?

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

That's a joke right?

KERTOG received 34 bil on their infra, and while it’s not as much as Chaos, it’s still a lot. He wasn’t joking, just saying something that’s totally false.

16 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

1. Boi I'm in Rose

2. If you listened to the most relevant radio show on the air you'd know that I've said this is a fair point, but it still dosent account for the massive damage discrepancy. 

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE