Of Pickaxes and Hammers - A Tale of Surrender

Evernt

43 minutes ago, Epi said:

Elijah knows what's he's doing. And even if he doesn't, he should be able to pull it off well enough, to make it look like he did. 

Well, he certainly does.  At being a moron.

@Elijah Mikaelson - if KETOG was the weakest bloc, why did you get scared and run to BK?  Should I link up your public out cry on that?

(Also Sketchy is correct in his assessment, but you could -try- to prove him wrong with your number crunching skills and war mechanic intelligence)

Edited by Buorhann

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Well, he certainly does.  At being a moron.

@Elijah Mikaelson - if KETOG was the weakest bloc, why did you get scared and run to BK?  Should I link up your public out cry on that?

(Also Sketchy is correct in his assessment, but you could -try- to prove him wrong with your number crunching skills and war mechanic intelligence)

Are you as dumb as the rest or again is it just part of the training within TGH to be dumb?

BK gave my small alliance protection when we were but four members and we later merged with Yakuza who again was protected by BK after merging we then upgraded to a MDoAP, what part of that is running to BK you simple-minded fool, only due to how TGH wish to play the game does not for one second make it the right way, and if this war is anything to go by you should rethink your plans as you are losing badly.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
9 hours ago, alyster said:

Mate I don't know what on earth your plan is. 

a) You pissed off BK

b) You shut the door on Citadel

c) If Camelot had a spine they'd want to roll you.

d) You're pissing on KETOG's toes here. 

You do know that pretty soon you will have to look for allies so that all of your multies wouldn't get rolled. 

a) Your point?
b) Your point?
c) You going to loan them the cash to build up in cities, As they have the spine they just lack some cities, I am sure they are more than willing to take donations from TKR, but I think TKR need to work on their own first, your what 100 days old and 11 cities lol, do they, not ECON over at TKR.
d) Well at least you can not say I would not piss on them when they are on fire, they are clearly on fire I am just trying to help put it out.

See we do not look for allies, Allies look for us, unlike TKR we do not need to change our allies after every war.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Where have all the good mods gone, and where are the admins?
Where's the netwise Hercules to fight the ongoing Tangents?
Isn't there a Santa upon a fiery sleigh?
Reading through the Forums I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I neeeeeeeeed.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

33 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Are you as dumb as the rest or again is it just part of the training within TGH to be dumb?

BK gave my small alliance protection when we were but four members and we later merged with Yakuza who again was protected by BK after merging we then upgraded to a MDoAP, what part of that is running to BK you simple-minded fool, only due to how TGH wish to play the game does not for one second make it the right way, and if this war is anything to go by you should rethink your plans as you are losing badly.

13 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

a) Your point?
b) Your point?
c) You going to loan them the cash to build up in cities, As they have the spine they just lack some cities, I am sure they are more than willing to take donations from TKR, but I think TKR need to work on their own first, your what 100 days old and 11 cities lol, do they, not ECON over at TKR.
d) Well at least you can not say I would not piss on them when they are on fire, they are clearly on fire I am just trying to help put it out.

See we do not look for allies, Allies look for us, unlike TKR we do not need to change our allies after every war.

>are you as dumb as the rest

>proceeds to double post

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

21 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

a) Your point?
b) Your point?

Oh teach me how to run multies and fund my city growth master. 

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Go back and read your "But Sketchy/Keegoz said we'd get rolled" posts, then come back.

Are we losing badly?  On what metric?

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

a) Your point?
b) Your point?

You're funny, friend.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

On 8/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, Pasky Darkfire said:

If your alliance fought as well as you shit talked, You'd all still suck.

Comments like this are why I still come back to the forums, thank you.

Edited by Skittles
  • Like 2
I have no idea what I'm doing but that doesn't stop me from doing it.

pfp_maybe_1_15.jpg