[DoE] Long Live The Emperor!

Darth Revan

26 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

We honestly don't have to go back that far even but it is severely problematic. Smith, Manthrax, and Bezzers have all tried to vilify us when they are part of a bloc with Squeegee whose crowning FA achievement was his involvement in a war where he violated the intel clause and made up a bullshit story of how KT was actually rolling TGH over Kastor(or something like that) so TGH could then go on to hit Polar. Given Bezzers' level of involvement in that it's surprising that Chaos bloc sees itself as the enforcer of moral integrity.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Smith said:

"You did something a year ago we said is bad so now we are going to do the exact same thing."

???????????

Just look at the history of BK and NPO.  This is literally their method, and has been for...  well... ever since IQ had started way back when.  They don't change the game.  They follow in suit, criticizing things at first, then turning around and defending them after.

• Like 1

Long live the Emperor

I just took at look at the comments. DB was going to be hit sometime, why not now? I don't understand what the problem is either. NPO has a ODP with them meaning its optional. I don't see a issue with them not helping DB. You guys are just defacing NPO without any legitimate reason. Besides DB should understand what a ODP is, its OPTIONAL Its completely normal for them to decline. They saw this coming. They knew it could happen. Its their fault for still considering it.
Besides the attacks were outstanding. Launching 51 wars 120 seconds, after launching them bringing every single opponent down, this was no easy job. Outstanding job to all the members attacking and exceptionally good job to all of the commanders. Amazing coordination. DB beware of winter.

giphy.gif

Edited by Lord Taxalot
Spelling mistake
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Will you all meet up and frick already? This sexual tension between some of you is terrifying to say the least.

Some of you just go dog-pile each other in a hotel room and come back once y'all get yinzselfs sorted.

On a post related note:
Go you guys for existing. I wish you all the best. Taking bets on how long they last

P.S. I am the brightest beacon of Moral Integrity to ever exist around here. And I am part of Chaos. So obviously, we have the moral high ground.

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

I would like to say that I'm very disappointed in all of you.  A celebration of burning pixel huggers turned into an anti-NPO thread. 

11 hours ago, Yoda said:

hdKiunm.png

In February this year, Hilmes told me that t$ will never hit us. I suppose things change when new people take over the reins. When Jessica Rabbit quit the game, she told me "Please keep an eye on t$ for me. They're loyal, and they need friends like you". Jess would be sad if she knows what's happening now. I miss the old t$ leaders and they are much more pleasant to work with 

T$ are good and loyal, they just don't need friends like you.  You won't fight for your allies and you threatened to withdraw from Knightfall because your untouched alliance began to receive nukes.  Nobody needs friends like that.  Look at your own actions rather than blaming everyone else. 

Edited by Darth Revan
typo
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Darth Revan said:

DoE & DoW

Hi Revan. Long time no see!

Will this alliance stay around post-war? If not, why was it formed? You could have attacked from your previous alliance.

1 hour ago, Darth Revan said:

stuff

I assume that you hit us for sitting out of the current global. What exactly did HS do in the global anyway besides declaring 9 wars (with an average of 1.8 wars per person who fought) and not getting countered?

Edited by Yoda
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I assume that you hit us for sitting out of the current global. What exactly did HS do in the global anyway besides declaring 9 wars (with an average of 1.8 wars per person who fought) and not getting countered?

What has DB done in all of it's existence?  

We hit you because your pixel hugging was becoming legendary and we heard you had some nice cash.  Thanks for paying for our cities!  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Well, there isn't much else to say then. You'll use anything you can twist to advance an anti-NPO agenda. Just don't complain about the consequences.

Oh no...  the consequences.  What?  You plan on giving BK a more vigorous kiss [mod sic] next time?

@Squeegee im only pinging you because roq didnt have the balls to when he called you out

also so if you werent planning on ever defending DB ever again why not drop em instead of acting like you still wanted to help them :)))

Edited by hope

13 hours ago, hope said:

@Squeegee im only pinging you because roq didnt have the balls to when he called you out for doing nothing 

edit: luv u no hetero

I wouldn't say he called me out for doing nothing, he called me out for doing something (what over a year ago?) that he can now use to paint me as some kind of boogey man when in reality I've never had a 1 on 1 conversation with the guy. He's just grasping at straws to justify his paranoia. 

Yeah lying to Polaris was a shitty thing but that one set of actions definitely is not a way to define my morality especially given my experience at that point was learning as I went and I definitely learned a lot from my time being allied to KT/AIM. But if it's what he needs to feel better about himself so be it :P

(edit: also I already addressed the reasoning behind lying to Polaris and admitting it was a frick up on my part in a previous post responding to roq, surely someone with no morals wouldn't own up to their mistakes especially one as egregious as mine eh?)

Edited by Squeegee
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

16 hours ago, Ripper said:

Hi Revan. Long time no see!

Will this alliance stay around post-war? If not, why was it formed? You could have attacked from your previous alliance.

From the desk of Praggisan

Exorock, the greatest nation ever

Partipeace2.jpg?width=400&height=300

Greetings, friends!

As the official special spokesperson of whatever this alliance is called and as the leader of the greatest alliance of Terminal Jest, I want to assure you that we are indeed, not connected!

Furthermore, I am happy to field any inquiries you may have. Please submit them via discord dm and I will post our official answers once Fragglesan completes his jeu de boules course.

Hugs and kisses

PRAG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

os9LcJK.gif

18 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just look at the history of BK and NPO.  This is literally their method, and has been for...  well... ever since IQ had started way back when.  They don't change the game.  They follow in suit, criticizing things at first, then turning around and defending them after.

Hippo friend! I believed you are biased in your comments. Why else would you start a war against NPO and then comment negatively about NPO?

As the official spokesperson of Para Por Or uhh... This great alliance, I am happy to mediate between you and Auctor to clear the air and foster trust and bridges.

Let me know if you would like to take me up on my offer.

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Hippo friend! I believed you are biased in your comments. Why else would you start a war against NPO and then comment negatively about NPO?

As the official spokesperson of Para Por Or uhh... This great alliance, I am happy to mediate between you and Auctor to clear the air and foster trust and bridges.

Let me know if you would like to take me up on my offer.

Shhhh, it's going to be ok.

• Like 1