[DoE] Long Live The Emperor!

Darth Revan

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I see. DB seems to think different.

https://imgur.com/a/Sevipss

Edit: someone who's better at embedding things on this dumb forum feel free to do a brother a solid here. :P

JdugBE3.png

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 3

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

Just now, Feldma said:

~edit:

Someone beat me to it, alas.

Still appreciated! Congrats on your first post being you being more capable than someone who's used this forum for literal years. :D

• Haha 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

I guess we have a few leaks we've got to deal with ?‍♂️

Dude, that’s literally the leader of DB. That’s not a leak lol. May I consider this a concession of your previous statement that NPO did not know? Just curious. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smith said:

I don't want to distract from whats going on here too much but it makes me smile that you refer to them as IQ too

@Smith, you make me smile ❤️.

#1 Vegan Mentor.

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2019 at 2:32 AM, Yoda said:

Our entry in the Knightfall war was optional. I chose to assist when Partisan asked us for help. Admittedly we considered leaving Knightfall earlier but the decision was made to stay till the end after talking to some people. TKR was extremely persistent and nuked us till the very last day of Knightfall. It certainly did not "end quickly" 

As for the current war, I originally wanted to assist CoA with their front but three high gov members were on vacation overseas so the plan had to be shelved. Some of my gov members are teenagers; I can't expect their parents to leave them alone at home to fight a war in a browser game while the rest of the family goes on a family vacation.

I look forward to your excuse this time @Yoda

• Haha 2

i like how roq acts like it takes a lot of effort to say “hey you’re my ally and you’re attacking an alliance i have a treaty with so if you wouldnt attack them id appreciate it”

there are so many people here who would go to great lengths to support and aid their ally and you’ve basically confirmed DB wasnt worth it

not that i didnt want to see DB burn, but it’s interesting

not only that but if you know you arent active enough to handle the situation that’s kind of like...why gov exists? lmao

enjoy the war DB, ive wanted to see your pixels burn for a while, but all this tomfoolery has kinda ruined it for me

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, Roquentin said:

Gibberish

Your ally was planning to hit your other ally, and your response to them asking your help was to change the treaty to an ODP.

• Like 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Honestly i feel all this rousing of new propaganda and snipe sat NPO over its actions with DB would be closer to the bad PR it's being framed as if this had been to done to any alliance other than DB. 

But because it was DB, and because they totally 100% deserve it, and could totally 100% win if they don't pull a TFP and lose half their alliance within a day. Sure, i'll bookmark the considerations behind such behavior as a minor footnote to glance at from time to time, but ultimately it's not much more than that. DB of all people have no right to complain about being left hung to dry.

And i can't honestly see anybody else here having handled it differently. I, as i am sure you do, prefer allies who can and will fight. If you're treatied with DB, the only way to see it happen is if they get expanded to in a global or if you downgrade or otherwise let it happen. 

It may be callous and a bit cruel, but at the end of the day i fail to see who this doesn't benefit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

hdKiunm.png

In February this year, Hilmes told me that t$ will never hit us. I suppose things change when new people take over the reins. When Jessica Rabbit quit the game, she told me "Please keep an eye on t$ for me. They're loyal, and they need friends like you". Jess would be sad if she knows what's happening now. I miss the old t$ leaders and they are much more pleasant to work with 

Edited by Yoda
wrong word
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Yoda said:

hdKiunm.png

In February this year, Hilmes told me that t$ will never hit us. I suppose things change when new people take over the reigns. When Jessica Rabbit quit the game, she told me "Please keep an eye on t$ for me. They're loyal, and they need friends like you". Jess would be sad if she knows what's happening now. I miss the old t$ leaders and they are much more pleasant to work with 

Hey now, we're not t$. We are Pentawotsit Oculus Rift. In the name of the Emperor, you're under arrest.

Also, at this particular moment, approaching t$ with a screenshot of something Hilmes said to you is probably just going to result in giggling.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

Serves DB right for sending assassins after me on numerous occasions, and for stealing my sweet roll. :V 

Good luck PO in your fight, and good luck DB hopefully you can use this war to bounce back from, learn some hard lessons and have a stronger presence in FA in the future rather than just clinging to a Prot for safety.

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

It may be callous and a bit cruel, but at the end of the day i fail to see who this doesn't benefit.

Nah mate, its just speaking the truth.