SNN-Round Table Pizza for Dinner

6 minutes ago, Epi said:

Screenshot-8474.png

Clearly my Alt. exactly why they post stupid questions 12 months ago in Pnw Main. Lol

<> Try harder.

Yeah, that... doesn't actually prove you're not the same person, lo. It's very possible to be on browser discord and the desktop version at the same time, or on multiple accounts with multiple devices. :P

You wanna make him look stupid you'll have to try harder. Or not, it is Shadow after all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Epi said:

That site is easily edited, I could literally rename Silent to shadow and anything in the msg

Teach me to do stuff in phone.

images (1).jpeg

1 hour ago, Epi said:

@Akuryo And i'll list some logical inconsistencies to this:

• Why is the account over a year old?
  • And why was Bill included in the power hierarchy (i love the guy, but he's been more of an adviser, looks like someone read our page and fked it up)
  • The merge talk was conducted entirely over VC
  • Those are my charts, but they weren't for the merge. They were for when we considering a treaty, available to all our Low-gov (mainly the diplo. portion).
  • That site is easily edited, I could literally rename Silent to shadow and anything in the msg.

• Finally, the Silent log leaps from June to July.
    > Froggy posts a blank message
    > Silent posts the discord logger
    > Why would Silent be included in the log? Unless it was retroactively added
    > Assuming nothing is edited, Silent would've received a copy of the logs for a conspiracy to make sense.
    > Why would Silent or Froggy give out logs with them included?

Calm your mammaries, child. I merely said you hadn't disproven anything, not that you are guilty.

Similarly you are epi, so behaving illogically is expected ?

• Downvote 1