SNN-Round Table Pizza for Dinner

Wonder how it would go if I merged all these alliances under a new one under my supreme leadership. :P

Anyways interesting it’s Solar supposedly merging with Camelot, with Yakuza supposedly wanting to roll Camelot in other logs & Yakuza canceling all treaties except Solar iirc.

Just now, San Fortunado said:

I don't see you mentioned anywhere in his thread?

Honestly, as soon as I posted this I was like - please for the love of god don't have anyone say 'you're not talked about' hahaha

True, maybe one day he will scrape the bottom of the barrel and talk about me.

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Mad Max said:

Honestly, as soon as I posted this I was like - please for the love of god don't have anyone say 'you're not talked about' hahaha

True, maybe one day he will scrape the bottom of the barrel and talk about me.

I mean, this is scraping the bottom of Epi leaks. I don't think you're in the barrel. 

Just now, San Fortunado said:

I mean, this is scraping the bottom of Epi leaks. I don't think you're in the barrel. 

maybe i'm that dry stuff on the rim?

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Mad Max said:

maybe i'm that dry stuff on the rim?

Now you are just trying to get me banned with my puns.

9 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

37f68j.jpg

Hello, I am _____ and I have over ____ years of experience in P/W which makes me extremely influential and a dynamic part of this game. Let alone my ____ years of experience on ___ and ___ sims gives me an edge in FA thanks to my numerous connections over the years. I have so much experience my text walls are a new developing field of political science. In fact, my doctoral dissertation is based on what I've learned and discovered through the many years of text based browser games. I got a full ride through University of Phoenix and thus prove my intellectual superiority over yours. Yet here you are, wasting your time posting drivel like these memes while I post creative, fully fleshed out ideas that can only better the community.

Please consider leaving this game so we can better our community.

Regards,

t. Veteran Nation Sim Player

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Hello, I am _____ and I have over ____ years of experience in P/W which makes me extremely influential and a dynamic part of this game. Let alone my ____ years of experience on ___ and ___ sims gives me an edge in FA thanks to my numerous connections over the years. I have so much experience my text walls are a new developing field of political science. In fact, my doctoral dissertation is based on what I've learned and discovered through the many years of text based browser games. I got a full ride through University of Phoenix and thus prove my intellectual superiority over yours. Yet here you are, wasting your time posting drivel like these memes while I post creative, fully fleshed out ideas that can only better the community.

Please consider leaving this game so we can better our community.

Regards,

t. Veteran Nation Sim Player

I'm glad you agree.

You used to be entertaining and good. Now its just fun to laugh at you for trying. ;)

• Haha 1

Guest San Fortunado
1 minute ago, Mad Max said:

I'm glad you agree.

You used to be entertaining and good. Now its just fun to laugh at you for trying. ;)

He stopped drinking. Then got mad when I went Dr Phil on him for being a whiny Alex. Regardless, he has a point, people want this shit, and he provideth. 
*word italicized to show that it was replaced automatically by the Christian server censors.

46 minutes ago, Skae said:

So basically Silent is an Epi alt and he was scheming with Frog to merge Solar into Camelot? 

So that failed and because it failed Frog sabotaged their entire AA and leaked everything in Solar and Bloc chans on Epi's request?

Wow, like... I'm mind blown. Really. That's just wrong and sick.

I mean really, lets not come on here and try to put Camelot down without proof of this being Epi ... I strongly recall unfavorable leaks about other people a short while ago and I'm not referring to the BK / tCW ones

Edited by James T. Kirk
  • Like 5

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

16 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

He stopped drinking. Then got mad when I went Dr Phil on him for being a whiny Alex. Regardless, he has a point, people want this shit, and he provideth. 
*word italicized to show that it was replaced automatically by the Christian server censors.

I secretly like to give him shit so that he continues to go darker.

I find these shitty news network posts good for the community. Just don't tell him that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I woke this morning and read Shiftys leaked logs, I then went to the bathroom and after about 25 mins fighting my poo finally dropped out, as I wiped I was thinking this must be what it's like to be shifty trying to get good logs.

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I woke this morning and read Shiftys leaked logs, I then went to the bathroom and after about 25 mins fighting my poo finally dropped out, as I wiped I was thinking this must be what it's like to be shifty trying to get good logs.

the best part is your british and its like 0650 there

9 hours ago, Micchan said:

276352565ea73c1900ad9c8d572446307ec76851

This legitimately made me laugh IRL. 

But that dad getting you back under control is society repeating my same message back to you.

Edited by Mad Max

On 8/7/2019 at 9:51 AM, Epi said:

Screenshot-7595.png

• Silent isn't a member of Camelot

The other leaks were interesting, but a quick search of our discord debunks this. Froggy did propose a merger between our alliances around this time, but it was quickly shut down as we both wanted to see how things played out normally. Straight up, me and Frog have never used txt, always voice.

Screenshot_20190809-082158_Discord.jpg

The new SNN strikes again kek

@James T. Kirk pow!

Edited by ShadyAssassin