Possible Multi

Helios

1st Nation title: Central African Republic

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=161923

2nd Nation title: South Canada

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=163594

Suspecting evidence:

Sharing the same network, In the same alliance, Sending money with another, Fighting the same nation, Active on the same time

Also want to report a straightforward game violation: Using inapporiate words for war declaration.

IMG_20190806_161310.jpg

IMG_20190806_161325.jpg

IMG_20190806_161158.jpg

Edited by Helios
  • Like 1

• Administrators

They're both Verified (you'll notice the blue checkmarks on their nation pages) so they've been manually verified as independent persons. Therefore they're not in violations of the multi rules.

However, I'll look into the war declaration reason issue.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks for your response, but just as a side note, these two nations have been harassing me for the third time in this war; they both declared war on me in the first round, doesn't that violate the rule which states two nations sharing the same network cannot engage the same target? How about the resource funneling? Doesn't that violate the rule too?

• Downvote 1

Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Each player is allowed to have one account and nation. Having multiple nations is a bannable violation.

There is no limit on the number of nations that can play per network, so long as each nation is owned and controlled by a separate individual. Some restrictions will be imposed automatically on nations on the same network to prevent cheating.

Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

They are fighting the same Nation. Though I suppose they technically haven't declared on the same Nation. Though you could say South Canada has declared on the same Nation that is at war with Central African Republic. Ultimately depends on the interpretation of the rules.

08/06/2019 12:03 am
Attrition
Raid Zero
GoonBuster
Electric Space
Central African Republic
Bartleby
Arrgh
shield.png Active War
Timeline
08/06/2019 01:59 am
Raid
South Canada
Kang
Arrgh
Raid Zero
GoonBuster
Electric Space
shield.png Active War
Timeline

Also has happened here too:

07/27/2019 10:07 am
Attrition
Rivers
Tami
The Commonwealth
South Canada
Kang
Arrgh

emotion_dead.png Defeat
Timeline

07/28/2019 04:39 pm
Attrition
Central African Republic
Bartleby
Arrgh
Rivers
Tami
The Commonwealth
emotion_dead.png Defeat
Timeline

Edited by Tiberius
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't know he/she/they do this to other nations as well... Except the fact that these nations are verified, I don't see a reason that supports that they are not a multi. Please investigate

P.S. Verification can be exploited very easily, I can literially get a friend to do the process (and repeat monthly cause why not) and create a multi account for myself. Unless there is a counter argument which I don't know yet, Verification basically is a protection against reports.

• Downvote 1

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Helios said:

Thanks for your response, but just as a side note, these two nations have been harassing me for the third time in this war; they both declared war on me in the first round, doesn't that violate the rule which states two nations sharing the same network cannot engage the same target? How about the resource funneling? Doesn't that violate the rule too?

It's not against the rules if they're Verified.

Verification lets people interact without restrictions, as if they weren't on the same network. It's for family members, co-workers, etc.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Verified = Invincible

Cheaters, heres your chance, if you want to play multi, just do as I say, grab a friend, have him/her take a picture and do that verification, you are invincible from then on. If you were banned by Alex for multiboxing, you have your resurrection, go gang on your enemy, go sending resources, double income, double military, double everything, its all yours. He would have no clue.

Alex, I hope you get it, please fix your game rules.

• Downvote 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Helios said:

Verified = Invincible

Cheaters, heres your chance, if you want to play multi, just do as I say, grab a friend, have him/her take a picture and do that verification, you are invincible from then on. If you were banned by Alex for multiboxing, you have your resurrection, go gang on your enemy, go sending resources, double income, double military, double everything, its all yours. He would have no clue.

Alex, I hope you get it, please fix your game rules.

It's not a perfect system, but to date we haven't identified anyone who's done this. Most people are very hesitant to send pictures of themselves to some guy on the internet (and rightfully so.) However, there's not really a better system without being more invasive (pictures of government issued IDs, for example.)

What's your better suggestion?

Forums Rules | Game Link

It's your game, what are you going to do? I'm in no stance to tell you what to do.

According to his behavior stated above, if he isn't verified, would you swing the ban hammer?

• Administrators
On 8/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, Helios said:

It's your game, what are you going to do? I'm in no stance to tell you what to do.

According to his behavior stated above, if he isn't verified, would you swing the ban hammer?

Yes, as you pointed out they would certainly be in violation of the rules if we hadn't manually identified them as separate individuals who happen to be playing on the same network.

Forums Rules | Game Link

20 hours ago, Alex said:

Yes, as you pointed out they would certainly be in violation of the rules if we hadn't manually identified them as separate individuals who happen to be playing on the same network.

Some restrictions will be imposed automatically on nations on the same network to prevent cheating.

Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

Can you update the rules to say two Nations on the same network can also declare on the same Nation then please?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
On 8/11/2019 at 12:02 PM, Tiberius said:

Some restrictions will be imposed automatically on nations on the same network to prevent cheating.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

Can you update the rules to say two Nations on the same network can also declare on the same Nation then please?

That's only the case if they're Verified (in which case they're exempt from the other rules as well, such as using alliance banks to transfer funds, or trading resources directly, etc.)

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic