War system revamp

Mack g

Currently, beiging is bad. If you want to win a war, u dont beige. Why? Because if you beige an opponent it rewards them with time to rebuild, restock, and regroup. They can exit beige at any time and declare a new war with no negative aspects.

My suggestion:

Change the beiging system, so that it becomes the focus to win a war without hurting the winners.

Instead of x amount of days without being attkd. Cap it to 12 turns of non attks, after which time the beiged nation can be attkd but cannot start any offensive wars until beige ends... And cap total beige time to 4 days which can be reset Everytime a nations res drops to zero.

So, recap....

4 days of beige when an opponent beats you, the beige cap can be reset Everytime your res drops to zero and your bank is looted. The first 12 turns you get a reprieve and cannot be attkd. The next following 3 days you cannot start offensive wars but can continue to be targeted with defensive wars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 5

Dude. Beige is supposed to help nations rebuild after losing a war, not make them a sitting duck for 3 days. This is completely contrary to the whole point of the beige system.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Dude. Beige is supposed to help nations rebuild after losing a war, not make them a sitting duck for 3 days. This is completely contrary to the whole point of the beige system.

but the system as-is is very flawed, I can understand it giving nations time to rebuild infra and such however we all know that does not happen, take this war right now, those who are beige use it to make out planes and what not and hit others already fighting.

I do not know what should be done however winning wars (beige) is how you lose wars right now not win them.

but I am sure we all agree something should be done as no one is really trying to win their war, for the most part, they do maximum damage and most wait for the war to expire. there should be a greater punishment for those who lose, as it will stop nations with no military attacking someone with military in the hope of being beiged

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

but the system as-is is very flawed, I can understand it giving nations time to rebuild infra and such however we all know that does not happen, take this war right now, those who are beige use it to make out planes and what not and hit others already fighting.

I do not know what should be done however winning wars (beige) is how you lose wars right now not win them.

but I am sure we all agree something should be done as no one is really trying to win their war, for the most part, they do maximum damage and most wait for the war to expire. there should be a greater punishment for those who lose, as it will stop nations with no military attacking someone with military in the hope of being beiged

Ummmmmmmm, if you use beige correctly by cycling then it is a very good tool for keeping people down. This is a problem in the competence of certain players, not the mechanics of beige itself.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Ummmmmmmm, if you use beige correctly by cycling then it is a very good tool for keeping people down. This is a problem in the competence of certain players, not the mechanics of beige itself.

I understand how it works, doing it quite a lot of late when dragging whales down, but that's not the point of beige is it, the fact is its a long drawn out way of holding someone down, and does not really protect the losing nation or let the winning nations all beige. 

As I said I am not sure what the fix will be, however, the whole war system is wack, like the plane only wars?

So in other words, you’re saying that beige does exactly what it’s intended to do. The beige system, and the entire war system in general, definitely needs fixing, but this effectively prevents mini blitzes in the middle of a war, it makes it impossible to escape being pinned, and if done correctly, you could be in the situation of never getting a double buy during beige. Whichever side has the first strike advantage would basically win instantly as long as they aren’t complete idiots.

20 hours ago, AwesomeNova said:

@Sir Scarfalot advocated for all wars ending in beige, for both attackers and defenders, regardless of the outcome. This would get rid of beige cycling, as the beiged defender can replace their units and hop back into fighting. 

I like this. Though i think the military buy back is also a problem. If it didn't take so long to buy back military... Beige wouldn't matter.