War Goals?

Kastor

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Your gotcha posts usually don’t deserve a response but here’s one, Roq said that early on the rhetoric from your side made this seem a death match. So if it is so, we’re fine sticking into it. 

Yeah its players like you and your toxicity that I enjoy rolling. 1

Disagreeing with alliances IC/ political differences/ differences of gameplay does not give you the right to gaslight players or start trying to create a narrative that folks leading the NPO  TKR are crazy/deranged. But go on, continue with those efforts. 2

Edited by alyster

51 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

There were two main people who said anything along these lines of a death match. And there have been more than that, really, who have said they would be willing to come to the table and that it wasn't a death match. So this "rhetoric" isn't really a rhetoric from our side. It's rhetoric from individuals that you either just want to consider our main voice to keep your propaganda/shenanigans going, or you actually take Sketchy at his absolute word as the be all end all voice for the entire side. Which, quite frankly, is really funny to me. Because... ya know. I like Sketchy. But he's a bit of a Troll.

This.

If I cannot quote Sphinx and Leo and extend their statements to the rest of the coalition, which in no place has actually countered what they've stated, you all can't keep parroting Sketchy's words, which high leadership of our coalition has stated they do not agree with, and extend them to our coalition.

Play the same game.

• Upvote 3

Guest Curufinwe
3 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Again: Last war, BK's leader laughed about making people quit the game.

Manthrax when a nation deletes:

giphy.gif

Leo when a nation deletes:

Image result for laughing in spanish meme

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If I somehow got involved on either side; probably would want it to last as long as possible. Once you lose the infra, might as well war & raid long enough to make it worth the cost of infra lost.

Except this war isn't Knightfall wherein the sides were lopsided enough that SynDIQ could begin rebuilding in peacetime and treat the rest of the war as a glorified raid. Just to achieve suppression on Joe Baker may take up to the middle of September. Then it's what, 4 rounds of war to bring Joe Baker's infra down, or about 30 days. And at the present rate, it'll take roughly 300 days for BKNPO to break KERCHTOG's damage superiority.

It's the war that never ends, it's going on, and on my friend! They started fighting without knowing what it was, and...

Edited by Inst

47 minutes ago, Inst said:

Except this war isn't Knightfall wherein the sides were lopsided enough that SynDIQ could begin rebuilding in peacetime and treat the rest of the war as a glorified raid. Just to achieve suppression on Joe Baker may take up to the middle of September. Then it's what, 4 rounds of war to bring Joe Baker's infra down, or about 30 days. And at the present rate, it'll take roughly 300 days for BKNPO to break KERCHTOG's damage superiority.

It's the war that never ends, it's going on, and on my friend! They started fighting without knowing what it was, and...

After I’d probably unload my infra along with my nukes on the enemy, personally I would just save toward more cities looting. So I would just view it as a shift from saving toward cities in peace to mostly raiding after unloading my nukes in attrition wars; that way I can quickly get in range of targets easily beaten without nukes. Although after the war targets would run dry mostly & raiding less worthwhile.

Better to war long enough to make it worth the infra unload as you shift to a war economy & continued war to make money. Would be a waste to just rebuild infra shortly after it’s destroyed. Also heard someone saved to City 25 raiding this war, so would probably want to try reaching that before it would be over.

During peace people complain about dropping values on resources, boredom, etc. Best to enjoy it when you can. :P

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 hours ago, Inst said:

Actually, they can't break our damage superiority even if they managed to finally take on GoB. The gap exceeds the value of everything we have right now.

Unless of course you want to cook the books in IQ's favor to a disgusting degree and claim both sides' damage in Surf's Up as BK's damage, in which case they've easily won the damage race before a single attack was made. Alternatively, BK/NPO could attack more of their own allies to pad damage, but at this point they'd have to net a crazy amount and at least one bank hit on Syndicate to accomplish that.

I wouldn't put it past them to go either place.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actually, they can't break our damage superiority even if they managed to finally take on GoB. The gap exceeds the value of everything we have right now.

Unless of course you want to cook the books in IQ's favor to a disgusting degree and claim both sides' damage in Surf's Up as BK's damage, in which case they've easily won the damage race before a single attack was made. Alternatively, BK/NPO could attack more of their own allies to pad damage, but at this point they'd have to net a crazy amount and at least one bank hit on Syndicate to accomplish that.

I wouldn't put it past them to go either place.

Easiest way to cook books is to start counting deletions / desertions as damage, which it should be.

4 minutes ago, Inst said:

Easiest way to cook books is to start counting deletions / desertions as damage, which it should be.

Ah, but that would not actually end up in IQ's favor. Claiming credit for Surf's Up damages would do nothing but help their narrative.

13 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Again: Last war, BK's leader laughed about making people quit the game. That was not a death match of survival for IQ, especially not in your tier. You had a numerical advantage, and that is what you elected to do with it. It clearly did not offend you then, and considering how far out of your way you went in this war to help BK again, well...

Maybe that is informing people's decisions on this war more than anything Sketchy said? Since, you know, it was literally first.

You're not being forced to be toxic and you're not being forced to try and drive people you don't like out of the game. It's a choice. It's one I think your alliance would be wise to back down from, because I think you'd pretty quickly find that people like Sketchy are being shouted down by the people on our side with sense, anyway (unless, of course, you're merely trying to trump up his comments to attempt to justify your own actions... but you wouldn't do that, Roq, would you?).

2nKxtEx.png&key=f451d88fe19388847d267177

I don't know how he made them quit the game specifically. They bled a lot of people when Terminus Est did their hit and the occupation. Leo likes to play a more antagonistic role and it doesn't always look good(which is a usual source of disagreement), but the thing is in that instance,  he wasn't claiming credit for making TFP members delete. He was referring to their lack of willpower meaning they would be totally gone at a fast pace as they were deciding to delete in response to some basic pressure being put on them militarily. He was laughing at the absurdity of the situation because it reflected poorly on the people just buckling under pressure. An alliance like TFP will naturally attract people who will give up and delete easily. I mean every alliance will collect some since people don't always reveal their true colors until they get blitzed to 0. In many cases, it will become evident their bellies are yellow.

The other one seems to be Sphinx saying ground to dust and that can mean just getting beat down low infra or pinned.

It is being forced if the people make it either us or them. You're saying they're not .

13 hours ago, Smith said:

Singling out specific posts to justify this as a "death match" is pretty blatant spin. Our side was never in a position to make this a "death match" because it is another dogpile perpetuated by your sphere. 

Also it's not a "gotcha" post when I am asking somebody to clarify their position. We have to do that because you never actually do, instead you rely on secret CBs and secret protectorate agreements that are so confusing that not even your allies understand what you are doing. 

It's not. The issue is you guys were super confident when you zeroed us originally and people got way ahead of themselves. The victory parades were already starting and it was very concerning in terms of the triumphalism.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Its not. The issue is you guys were super confident when you zeroed us originally and people got way ahead of themselves. The victory parades were already starting and it was very concerning in terms of the triumphalism.

So what is your war goal?

C0r3Fye.png

5 hours ago, Smith said:

To crush the whales, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of your gov

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, Pasky Darkfire said:

139035361828.png

I'm like a pizza cutter baby, all edge and no point

• Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

4 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Personally, it’s to get a couple billion in reps and a year-long NAP, then have Thrax and the Hippo complain about me (as an accessory to the horrors of BK and NPO of course) for the whole time. What can I say, I’m an optimist.

As for the coalition war goals, under definitely says it best:

223949.jpeg

I was ahead of my time, Mrs. Bell wasn't ready for my genius.

• Like 4

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

11 hours ago, Smith said:

Aside from TheNG's, maybe rework my office, feng shui of the room just isn't working right now.  Also, I've been listening to more Gibi on Youtube lately trying to reduce the stress levels in my life, perhaps do a meatless day here and there more often, though every time I see a good Philly cheese steak I gotta have it, ya know?  Not that shitty one at Arby's but one made out of some good steak with onions and provolone on a hoagie roll.  I'd have to say though think as an excellent stretch goal for the war would be to see some actual god damn genuine humility out of people on the other side.  I know it's asking a lot, but then again,  I'm really not.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1