Farewell, PnW

I doubt any of you all remember me, and you all probably don't care. But I first started playing this game on its second day of release, and I found myself a home in a alliance called Infinity(I believe it was its been so long). I don't actually remember much, I don't think it was long before we merged into The Atlas Confederacy. Little did I know for the entirety of the time I have been on this game, I would be sticking with this alliance until now, and little did I know I would have such a fun group of people to talk shit with. Anyway, these were some of the best years and the funnest times were had. One notable happening during this time was the war with the United Purple Nations and the Empire of Spades, eventually they sort of collapse any a lot of people ended joining and more friendships were to be had. Eventually we changed into Rose, and I think this where my activity started dying pretty much. This whole thing was a long time coming, I'm probably gonna stay until this war Rose has is over, and then I'm going to delete my account.

This probably strangely written but I'm not too good with writing this whole thing. 

Thanks to CMDR Adama, Belisarius, Pubstomper, Redarmy, Kurdanak, Ockey, and everyone else for the good times.
P.S I got 47 credits to giveaway, so if anybody knows anyway I can do a drawing of some sorts, leave a suggestion in this thread.

Edited by Seryozha Nikanor
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
bRejPUy.jpg

Hey peace out!

Rose obviously doesn't need all the credits, do something creative OR I can give you a really good massage.

Edited by Mad Max
If it sounds like a threat, it's probably a threat. ;)
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hey Seryozha Nikanor, sorry for the late reply, I am not super active either these days, but you will be missed. Sorry for trolling you in Slack those few times but it was all in good fun.  :3

Thanks for all the help fighting wars when needed back in the day and good luck in the future!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...