Barrack don't work.

Inven

18 hours ago, Inven said:

Currently I have 5 barracks and none of them work. My millitary is 15000. Can you help me?

5 Barracks = 15,000 Soldiers (Max)

City 1: 3 Barracks = 9,000 Soldiers
City 2: 1 Barracks = 3,000 Soldiers
City 3: 0 Barracks = 0 Soldiers
City 4: 1 Barrack = 3,000 Soldiers
Total Soldiers: 15,000

If you're looking to boost your soldier count, you'd simply purchase more barracks in your cities and you can cap out barracks to 5 per city. With 4 cities and 5 barracks per city you can boost your soldier count up to 60,000 max.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Mad Max

As other have pointed out, you just don't have enough barracks to build more. 

I would also advice you to get of Blitzkrieg, it offer a temporary buff, it's effect last literally a day after you changed to it. And after that you just left with the penalty. It meant to be used when you alreadry are at war, either against someone you equal, where you need an edge to win. Or against multiple counters, so it's penalty have little to no effect when you start to use it.

If you going be a peaceful nation then Fortress(have more time, to wait for back up) or Moneybags(discourage raiders) is the better opitions. 

I would also advice you, to switch to nuclear power in your biggest city. You using 4 slots to power that city, when you can do it with 1.

Why isen't NPO teaching you this? That hivemind of an alliance is normaly quite good forcing the most efficient methods onto their members?

tia.png

Edited by Zim

tenor (1).gif