INH's thoughts on pixel huggery

Insert Name Here

2 hours ago, CandyShi said:

image0.png

sorry for shit quality, finding past images/copying them is such a pain on mobile, so I just took a ss of the search :P

We share our pain. ,;p 

Also I think the worst part is, its not localised if two improvements of the same type get destroyed. I've seen either: "as well as a hanger and a hanger" and "as well as two a nuclear power plants". 

As a Former GPA pixxel hugger myself(staying clear of that stuff myself now going to Pixel-hugger Anonymous and everything) the only known cure for it is rollings so frequent that even the most ill of the membership will start putting pressure on the leadership to reform and see the light and glory that is the annual blood lettings of global conflicts...

• Upvote 1

Coming from Pantheon then to TCW I can proudly say no pixil hugging for me... war is fun whether you're winning or losing. Always nice to face off against new people, try different battle styles and blow crap up.

• Upvote 1

There was  some time you could have had him hit by an 7-9k NS nation in GOB before they exited, but chose not to do that. There's also the fact he didn't choose to enter aggressively, so it'd probably be both not really being risktakers.

Edited by Roquentin