Religion

Guest Epi

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Tbh, the more RP-ish reasons we use to start wars the better, it keeps the game healthy, people interested and far away from the OOC drama that's been raised in the last 100 wars ? 

That is an optimistic take tbh. I suspect the more likely result is people will declare RP wars to hide their actual reasons for going to war, and if people DO declare war simply for RP reasons, everyone will still suspect an underlying motive and call them out anyway.

Would take a radical shift in the communities attitude towards war for that to work.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 hour ago, Epi said:

That's true, but wouldn't you agree striking a balance between rp and realpolitik is the ideal state of the game. :).

I mean I'm not against the suggestion, just moderating expectations.

Personally I'd rather realpolitik be gone altogether, as it inevitably leads to all the worst aspects of the game, but I've long since accepted that as an unfeasible goal.

Ultimately it'll exist as long as there is a demand for it.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 8/3/2019 at 3:54 AM, Epi said:

Screenshot-6217.png

Lets tie nation religion to the community, they could select it in a similar way to color. It just seems strange to me that there are 5+ alliance religions spanning years now, with zero presence in-game.

Next!

• Downvote 1

• 4 months later...