SNN-The Last Samurai

6CAWad9.png?1

Carthago delenda est

Basically goes on a tirade how Carthago sucks at milcom

S00O4mK.png?1

Arguing for another set of members for Citadel to dump BK.

R674lM6.png?1

His argument presented here and also part of the reasoning why he only likes SK out of the bunch now

4FxHcSs.png?1

and here, he presents his reason for not out right leaving the war. He wishes to retain some semblance of "honor" and "commitment." Also he's afraid of being hit after rebuild.

DbsH25V.png?1

The logs couldn't be more accurate.

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Damn.  Speak of Shifty's leaks and he comes through.

28y2ZQP.png

ieq2Apo.png?1

0gBPhma.png?1

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Not going to lie, the points you put up originally are almost entirely countered by the actual logs you posted. 

Old SNN was hit or miss

New SNN is like someone set off a clusterbomb.

yw82hdy743e31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Haha 3

I called Elijah a snitch & he showed Pestilence. When my best response at the time was saying me & Elijah were not likely to get along; was allowed to leave BK debt free & not bad terms. 

Joined BK in part to pay off a $100m loan from them (as well as them taking care of my other loans) if I joined for just 3 months. Although even if the tax system isn’t for me, still would have been hard leaving w/o Elijah’s help & I had been promoted to Duke shortly before Surf’s Up.

From BK I appreciate all aid, cities & making rebuilding, paying off all my debts & increasing my city count for staying while I took a needed break from the constant micro wars at the time. Hopefully Elijah was worth it for them; would have fought alongside otherwise.

Although ending up in Fark has been the best turn of events since playing, an alliance where individuals can build their nations however they want & low taxes. I did also consider maybe just continuing to climb the ranks in BK when continuing to climb higher seemed likely. So it wasn’t a bad experience & glad I took Pestilence up on it at the time. Don’t think most in BK realized I left until way later & maybe a few only I told why way later. Although Elijah breaking off from BK & Citadel might be a plus for both; would have been hard leaving if he wasn’t with them.

Money is useless w/o friends & can’t buy everything. Once Elijah destroyed any personal trust/loyalty which was thought to exist; was done dealing with him & his $$ didn’t matter. Not sure what he’ll do from here though, although as long as not allied with me I don’t care. Interesting to see him completely unraveling without any help.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

I said them all, not going to lie about it, however, all taken out of content and handpicked to make it looks ten times worst AND as most of these logs were from Citadel Throne room where, El Chach leader of Carthago, Khai and Clicksey leaders of Africa corps and Spongebob and Kiwi leaders of Solar Knights and Myself the leader of Yakuza could see them, it seems that I made the right move, as it seems one of those alliances leaders or government has a leaking issue.

1. BK was helping out their bruddas and micros. 
A) BK helped me out a shit ton too, what do I care who they help out?

2. Elijah saw the way BK was doing it as overstepping the sovereignty boundaries and adding insult to injury since he blamed TCW and BK for the war. 
A)IT was tCW and BK's fault this war happened, you did not need logs for that you could have just asked me lol, tCW had a leak that caused the war and BK was part of the planning, damn you needed a log for that lol

3. He wasn't happy with how AK wasn't willing to just drop the BK tie.
A) How backwards you have it everyone in Citadel agreed to drop BK but SKn, it was in fact AK who pushed the hardest to drop BK, now if you had said that Yakuza was not happy that SKn was not willing to drop BK then I would have agreed, but it seems you are failing at leaking, you have been gone to long you are making mistakes.

4. He didn't like Carthago's low warchest/style of retaining info. Thinks El Chach is a dumbass. @Theodosius you mad man, you helped fuel this rift.
A) The war chest was to low, I do not think it, that's a fact, however, I do not think El Chach is a dumb ass.

5. Lastly, enough was enough and without being able to secure a drop from BK. He withdrew Yakuza.
A) IF the only issue was not being able to secure a drop from BK, I would have been happy, god damn only if you knew the truth of why.

6. The only reason they're staying in is to avoid bad PR. "Our word would mean shit if we just peaced out and dropped."
A) Well this part "Our word would mean shit if we just peaced out and dropped" I 100% said, but that was to AK or Carth do not recall what one, who wanted to have all citadel peace out and leave the war, As for Yakuza we made it clear from day one we will remain until BK get peace and we will do so.

9 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Money is useless w/o friends & can’t buy everything. Once Elijah destroyed any personal trust/loyalty which was thought to exist; was done dealing with him & his $$ didn’t matter. Not sure what he’ll do from here though, although as long as not allied with me I don’t care. Interesting to see him completely unraveling without any help.

We shall see, my friends are there and know the truth, the thing is you did leak information and you can not deal with it lol

10 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I said them all, not going to lie about it, however, all taken out of content and handpicked to make it looks ten times worst AND as most of these logs were from Citadel Throne room where, El Chach leader of Carthago, Khai and Clicksey leaders of Africa corps and Spongebob and Kiwi leaders of Solar Knights and Myself the leader of Yakuza could see them, it seems that I made the right move, as it seems one of those alliances leaders or government has a leaking issue.

1. BK was helping out their bruddas and micros. 
A) BK helped me out a shit ton too, what do I care who they help out?

2. Elijah saw the way BK was doing it as overstepping the sovereignty boundaries and adding insult to injury since he blamed TCW and BK for the war. 
A)IT was tCW and BK's fault this war happened, you did not need logs for that you could have just asked me lol, tCW had a leak that caused the war and BK was part of the planning, damn you needed a log for that lol

3. He wasn't happy with how AK wasn't willing to just drop the BK tie.
A) How backwards you have it everyone in Citadel agreed to drop BK but SKn, it was in fact AK who pushed the hardest to drop BK, now if you had said that Yakuza was not happy that SKn was not willing to drop BK then I would have agreed, but it seems you are failing at leaking, you have been gone to long you are making mistakes.

4. He didn't like Carthago's low warchest/style of retaining info. Thinks El Chach is a dumbass. @Theodosius you mad man, you helped fuel this rift.
A) The war chest was to low, I do not think it, that's a fact, however, I do not think El Chach is a dumb ass.

5. Lastly, enough was enough and without being able to secure a drop from BK. He withdrew Yakuza.
A) IF the only issue was not being able to secure a drop from BK, I would have been happy, god damn only if you knew the truth of why.

6. The only reason they're staying in is to avoid bad PR. "Our word would mean shit if we just peaced out and dropped."
A) Well this part "Our word would mean shit if we just peaced out and dropped" I 100% said, but that was to AK or Carth do not recall what one, who wanted to have all citadel peace out and leave the war, As for Yakuza we made it clear from day one we will remain until BK get peace and we will do so.

We shall see, my friends are there and know the truth, the thing is you did leak information and you can not deal with it lol

Except only you cared about me mentioning my promotion & whatever irrelevant stuff mentioned. Pestilence mostly wanted me not mad at you & didn’t care until it became clear we weren’t getting along at the time. Was lulz you told Fark about that after I joined them; even though BK never cared & Fark wouldn’t care either.

Although I have no regrets or grudges on how it turned out; I like where I am & that didn’t even need dealing with. Good luck to you.

6 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

most of these logs were from Citadel Throne room where, El Chach leader of Carthago, Khai and Clicksey leaders of Africa corps and Spongebob and Kiwi leaders of Solar Knights and Myself the leader of Yakuza could see them

That is incorrect. All the logs are from the high gov level chat. Whoever leaked was a high gov member.

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

AK or Carth do not recall what one, who wanted to have all citadel peace out and leave the war

Appreciate the shots fired, however all of Citadel will be fighting this war until KETOG, Chaos, and Rose surrender.

• Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Except only you cared about me mentioning my promotion & whatever irrelevant stuff mentioned. Pestilence mostly wanted me not mad at you & didn’t care until it became clear we weren’t getting along at the time. Was lulz you told Fark about that after I joined them; even though BK never cared & Fark wouldn’t care either.

Although I have no regrets or grudges on how it turned out; I like where I am & that didn’t even need dealing with. Good luck to you.

I am glad you are happy, why would I not tell Fark I get on well with Soup, but anyway does not matter.