[Bloc] Citadel

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 hours ago, dtc justice said:

When Elijah was named moonshadow and was in rose, he did pretty much admit that he controls all of the 4-5 accounts that were verified by his neighbors and family etc, and that moonshadow himself plays all the accounts. Also said that he plans to funnel them all into his main at one point in the future. I lack evidence. However I know this to be true, and that makes me believe the keno 5bn is a fabricated ss ;) afk back to retirement.

when you makeup lies and then follow it with "I lack evidence" then your nothing more than a laughable joke. plus there has only ever been three on my network, my wife and my neighbour,  but yeah run with that 4-5 nations next week it will 7-8 I'm sure, you should have stayed in retirement lol, plus pretty sure the mods said they would warn people who derail the topic clearly you can not read so anything you claim to know must have come from a picture book.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

when you makeup lies and then follow it with "I lack evidence" then your nothing more than a laughable joke. plus there has only ever been three on my network, my wife and my neighbour,  but yeah run with that 4-5 nations next week it will 7-8 I'm sure, you should have stayed in retirement lol, plus pretty sure the mods said they would warn people who derail the topic clearly you can not read so anything you claim to know must have come from a picture book.

You're moonshadow tho? Disgusting.

The game that must not be named.

On a diff note, can anyone else imagine Elijah going around his neighborhood taking their photo whilst they write out and sign an agreement that this is their only nation for a random browser game. Because i totally can, that doesn't seem unlikely at all, british people are well renowned for their willingness to help each other out.

12 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Desimal, huggies, dubayoo, moonshadtow, that's 4 that you told gov in rose that you have full access/control over. and that people verified them seperate for you. ?‍♀️ 

Edit: after looking it up I no longer see huggies as an account. Either the account has had a name change since the beginning of the war (I scoped you guys out and know I saw huggies as well) or huggies was banned, just because you have 2 multis now (and who knows how more, that have been made since you were in rose) does not mean you only ever have had 3  nations on your network lol

Edited by dtc justice

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
12 hours ago, dtc justice said:

Desimal, huggies, dubayoo, moonshadtow, that's 4 that you told gov in rose that you have full access/control over. and that people verified them seperate for you. ?‍♀️ 

Edit: after looking it up I no longer see huggies as an account. Either the account has had a name change since the beginning of the war (I scoped you guys out and know I saw huggies as well) or huggies was banned, just because you have 2 multis now (and who knows how more, that have been made since you were in rose) does not mean you only ever have had 3  nations on your network lol

Dubayoo lol are you kidding me until we merged with Yakuza I didn't even know this guy, that alone proves how full of shit you are lol, Huggies I knew and desimal i know from BC but om keeps reaching lol so foolish lol.

wow you are losing that bad you need to make up stories, and yes I HAD three nations on my network, not that I had three nations learn to read will you. Huggies quit due to the ooc attacks by dipshits like you, kept telling her to just report it but we all know how bad you suck at this game cant win a war so you start with ooc attacks.

Damn a lot of smack talk from someone in VM avoiding the war don't you think lol

14 hours ago, Epi said:

The game that must not be named.

On a diff note, can anyone else imagine Elijah going around his neighborhood taking their photo whilst they write out and sign an agreement that this is their only nation for a random browser game. Because i totally can, that doesn't seem unlikely at all, british people are well renowned for their willingness to help each other out.

dude do not tell people how i have 999 multis and get away with it please omg 

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
22 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Fixed it for you 

and you are a coward who ran from a war, split your alliance to hide from the shame, then signed with T$ to aviod a beat down, now I know ive done some shit in my time but never once have i been a coward.

On 8/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, Mad Max said:

You're moonshadow tho? Disgusting.

still better than being you :P.

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

and you are a coward who ran from a war, split your alliance to hide from the shame, then signed with T$ to aviod a beat down, now I know ive done some shit in my time but never once have i been a coward.

still better than being you :P.

Oof 

Remember that one time I said bark up a different tree and you flipped out and tried to force an alliance to drop a treaty or you'd leave them even though you were already planning on leaving them but you thought you were some next level person. 

?

I do and that's pretty pathetic.