[Bloc] Citadel

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Some of us didn't need keno to pay you back though ;)

that's very true, still not sure how you did it but wish i could have, I messed up on my timing so badly lol

3 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Kinda repulsive to see How toxic this game has gotten that we are focusing more on his growth rather than an established AA’s FA choice. 

What's worse is this is 100% what most wanted to happen, yet when it happens they hate on it, I guess it truly does not matter who anyone signs with, unless they are allied to ketog, chaos or Rose they are simply hated on even when they try to make a change.

53 minutes ago, TheNG said:

That's ridiculous, it's unfair!

Sometimes friends can only be pushed so far. Sometimes we have to take matters into our own hands... 

Everyone reach for the sky! Put the money in the bag! We're not leaving unless it's 2 billion (or more)!

oviiHFk.jpg

The New Pacific Order is appalled by and strongly condemns the recent spate of violence directed at minority mammal groups in Acadia and the Bahamas. We urge everyone to respect the rights and property of mammals everywhere.

• Haha 2

I mean, i got to 19 cities in less than 180 days back before you could buy straight to city 10 without timers, and did so primarily under my own power. Is it really that insane? If i'd taken the money i had to start an alliance and reinvested it instead i'd probably be around Elijiah's size right now myself. 

If normal means include doing your nation financials and then just sitting there waiting, then no, he didn't get there normally by any stretch. Neither did i, of course. Recently one of my members decided to just yeet into orbis businesses and came back a few days later telling they went from 200m and nothing to over 2b and buying out other businesses. There's a global war going and these people are damn near starting another one amongst themselves over competition.

Elijiah, much of a critic as i am, poked his head into that shit right around the time it would have been starting. I can't say i'm too particularly surprised anybody halfway good at handling money and seeing market trend became hilariously rich at the same time this craze started building up. Not that it couldn't be exploits or multis, i just don't have evidence for that.

Occam's razor.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Smith said:

So to be clear, you got a $2B loan from Sphinx but most of the rest of the money came from getting consistently lucky at keno? 

We've had a member win around 6 bil since the start of the year. It's very much possible to hit the jackpot straight away.

Lmfao I guess the real threat to Citadels continued existence was you all along.

Good luck to Citadel on finding a better ally than Yakuza to take their place. Shouldn't be too hard most alliances qualify.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

52 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Lmfao I guess the real threat to Citadels continued existence was you all along.

Good luck to Citadel on finding a better ally than Yakuza to take their place. Shouldn't be too hard most alliances qualify.

(Fake) Vanguard 2.0.  It's happening~

10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well, it started off as Sphinx loaning me 2 billion to jump from city 14 I think it was to city 20, trust me that was a hard six months saving everything to try and pay him back  however I failed and gave up and spammed keno, doing 10m bets and on the 11th Oct 2018 this happened.

WTF.jpg?width=1149&height=677

After paying off sphinx and building to city 22 I think it was boosting my infra to 3k and buying land, I played Keno some more and kept on winning nothing like 8 numbers but a few seven number picks, then I invested it and got a % each week that built up and now I'm withdrawing it and using it. in truth, I have only grown by 7 cities in the last what 10 months I do not think its that insane do you?

At least I get invited, bet you are still waiting for that invite.

Hey! I can do that too!

topkek.PNG

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, TheNG said:

Avian Propaganda

Oh shit I kinda forgot I was allied to a bird (A Pigeon in this case)...... Well since you were once Dinosaurs which was once a better version of sneks, I suppose you're alright. ;,p

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Oh shit I kinda forgot I was allied to a bird (A Pigeon in this case)...... Well since you were once Dinosaurs which was once a better version of sneks, I suppose you're alright. ;,p

Screenshot-6453.png

Tfw Sphinx is right but part of you thinks it's really stupid and googles anyway.

20 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Greetings, my Reptilian friend!

Unfortunately Sphinx's bank has a requirement for all customers to be of the Mammalian class of animals. Snek's unfortunately fall outside those parameters.

Thus Sphinx cannot provide a loan, not least because his banks are closed during the war. But he advise you to come back once the war is over to see if Snek's are the favoured creature of the Egyptian Mythological creature.

Regards 

Still waiting on that billion you said Rado was going to send me. He is really taking his sweet time... 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

• Moderators

Please stay on topic in this thread. If you suspect a player of cheating then please post an official report in the appropriate subforum (https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/133-game-reports/ ) and the staff will look into it.

Further off-topic posts will receive more than a verbal warning.

See the source image

• Downvote 5

On 8/2/2019 at 10:37 AM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

in truth, I have only grown by 7 cities in the last what 10 months I do not think its that insane do you?

7 cities in 10 months is unreal growth for someone our size. 

I don't even think you're lying though. I know people who have made a ton off of investments, so if your KENO thing is true it makes sense that you'd have that growth. That said, I think you can see why people would be suspicious :P.

P.S. I am a little pissed that you're bigger than me after having played 1/3rd as long as me ?

P.P.S: For real congrats tho

Edited by MRBOOTY
oof

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

When Elijah was named moonshadow and was in rose, he did pretty much admit that he controls all of the 4-5 accounts that were verified by his neighbors and family etc, and that moonshadow himself plays all the accounts. Also said that he plans to funnel them all into his main at one point in the future. I lack evidence. However I know this to be true, and that makes me believe the keno 5bn is a fabricated ss ;) afk back to retirement.