[Bloc] Citadel

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, Blink said:

I would get them all verified quick as we seen with my nation it would be a shame to be banned and deleted. 

until it was mentioned here I did not even know they had fallen off I know they stay for months but I didn't see it fall off my nation, so just got mine done, I asked the wife and she said she did hers yesterday, so no idea what this means I will have to wait and see what Alex says. As I am not sending anyone on my network war aid, I don't deal with that, so hoping we did not cross over any lines.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Filmore said:

You're joking, Right? 

I have grown ten cities in the last year, Nine in the last 3 months after saving for what nine months? just check my nation if you do not believe me lol and the last three cities I bought was me taking a loan out.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

everything else aside. That was a nice Keno hit. Gat damn.

Dude, you have no idea how many times I moved closer to the screen to count the zero's lol I didn't believe it for a while lol. even after logging off to go out when I got home, I logged on to just check it I had won lol

1 minute ago, MinesomeMC said:

You dont need an invite when your the host 

I will give you that :P

Are you simply just downvoting every post I make without reason? is this how you think the game is won lol, you must be on KETOG/Chaos/Rose side of the war, the only ones who think winning pr mean you won lol

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

6 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well, it started off as Sphinx loaning me 2 billion to jump from city 14 I think it was to city 20, trust me that was a hard six months saving everything to try and pay him back  however I failed and gave up and spammed keno, doing 10m bets and on the 11th Oct 2018 this happened.

WTF.jpg?width=1149&height=677

After paying off sphinx and building to city 22 I think it was boosting my infra to 3k and buying land, I played Keno some more and kept on winning nothing like 8 numbers but a few seven number picks, then I invested it and got a % each week that built up and now I'm withdrawing it and using it. in truth, I have only grown by 7 cities in the last what 10 months I do not think its that insane do you?

At least I get invited, bet you are still waiting for that invite.

0e5003ae6671a55d141c727612c36df74ff8e127c13b395ccabb76c6fc8a3cf6_1.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Dude, you have no idea how many times I moved closer to the screen to count the zero's lol I didn't believe it for a while lol. even after logging off to go out when I got home, I logged on to just check it I had won lol

I will give you that :P

Are you simply just downvoting every post I make without reason? is this how you think the game is won lol, you must be on KETOG/Chaos/Rose side of the war, the only ones who think winning pr mean you won lol

Actually i was in the BK side helping BoC. And im downvoting you because your a moron.

17 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

WTF.jpg?width=1149&height=677

After paying off sphinx and building to city 22 I think it was boosting my infra to 3k and buying land, I played Keno some more and kept on winning nothing like 8 numbers but a few seven number picks, then I invested it and got a % each week that built up and now I'm withdrawing it and using it. in truth, I have only grown by 7 cities in the last what 10 months I do not think its that insane do you?

Thanks for enabling my Keno addiction for the foreseeable future smh.

BK man still bad.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

snip

So to be clear, you got a $2B loan from Sphinx but most of the rest of the money came from getting consistently lucky at keno? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

23 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

until it was mentioned here I did not even know they had fallen off I know they stay for months but I didn't see it fall off my nation, so just got mine done, I asked the wife and she said she did hers yesterday, so no idea what this means I will have to wait and see what Alex says. As I am not sending anyone on my network war aid, I don't deal with that, so hoping we did not cross over any lines.

Just warning you the circumstances are the same as when I shared an ID with you know who. Both previously verified but out of date at the time. 

7 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Kinda repulsive to see How toxic this game has gotten that we are focusing more on his growth rather than an established AA’s FA choice. 

Because not much changed since they keep a tie with Solar Knights, let's see post war

31 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

tenor.gif

• Upvote 3

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

46 minutes ago, Smith said:

So to be clear, you got a $2B loan from Sphinx but most of the rest of the money came from getting consistently lucky at keno? 

Yeah he paid me back from his winnings. Otherwise I would've repo'd his nation..... lucky bastard. I can't speak for the rest of the stuff but that's how he grew to 22 cities. 
I also loaned at the same time another $2b loan to Alexio.

EDIT: For the record he's beaten me pretty decisively to 30 cities. I built my 30th at 786 days old, EM did it 650 days. Not sure how he did it quicker than me, since I was at peace for 15 months in Pantheon and sold every single thing I had so I didn't have a WC the entire time, but doesn't really concern me, congrats EM.

Edited by Sphinx
Stuffed up formatting.
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Yeah he paid me back from his winnings. Otherwise I would've repo'd his nation..... lucky bastard. I can't speak for the rest of the stuff but that's how he grew to 22 cities. 
I also loaned at the same time another $2b loan to Alexio.

EDIT: For the record he's beaten me pretty decisively to 30 cities. I built my 30th at 786 days old, EM did it 650 days. Not sure how he did it quicker than me, since I was at peace for 15 months in Pantheon and sold every single thing I had so I didn't have a WC the entire time, but doesn't really concern me, congrats EM.

Some of us didn't need keno to pay you back though ;)

• Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Some of us didn't need keno to pay you back though ;)

Yeah, some people are good at saving up money and not spending it.. Cough EM Cough 

1 minute ago, Sphinx said:

Yeah, some people are good at saving up money and not spending it.. Cough EM Cough 

Oh my money got blown on raw resources and I sold all the refined ones to pay you back. Was how I managed it 2 months early

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Just now, Alexio15 said:

Oh my money got blown on raw resources and I sold all the refined ones to pay you back. Was how I managed it 2 months early

A repaid loaned is a repaid loan, doesn't matter IMO how you go the goods delivered. ;,p. Appreciate it though mate for the effort you went to. 

6 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

A repaid loaned is a repaid loan, doesn't matter IMO how you go the goods delivered. ;,p. Appreciate it though mate for the effort you went to. 

Greetings, Friend!

I too would like a 2B loan to blow on keno.

I will pay it back if I win.

Regards

• Haha 6

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Greetings, Friend!

I too would like a 2B loan to blow on keno.

I will pay it back if I win.

Regards

Greetings, my Reptilian friend!

Unfortunately Sphinx's bank has a requirement for all customers to be of the Mammalian class of animals. Snek's unfortunately fall outside those parameters.

Thus Sphinx cannot provide a loan, not least because his banks are closed during the war. But he advise you to come back once the war is over to see if Snek's are the favoured creature of the Egyptian Mythological creature.

Regards 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Greetings, my Reptilian friend!

Unfortunately Sphinx's bank has a requirement for all customers to be of the Mammalian class of animals. Snek's unfortunately fall outside those parameters.

Thus Sphinx cannot provide a loan, not least because his banks are closed during the war. But he advise you to come back once the war is over to see if Snek's are the favoured creature of the Egyptian Mythological creature.

Regards 

Friend? Discrimination?

....Friend?

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif