[Bloc] Citadel

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Hello Orbis

59 Hours ago, Yakuza activated Article VI of the Citadel Charter and has withdrawn from the block, In the next 13 hours we will officially no longer be a member of the citadel, Our reasons for this are many but we are hoping that they stay within Citadel. However, from this point on Yakuza will no longer partake in any of Citadel actions.

With this, it means Yakuza will cancel the with the following MDoAP treaties

Black Knights
Carthago
Afrika Korps

We will maintain our personal treaty with Solar Knights.

We shall review our FA stance at the end of this war and see where we stand, or whom we stand with.

*Side Note* We shall not be leaving this war, We will keep fighting until We as an alliance agree to peace.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, MinesomeMC said:

I thought you were incharge of the Originals with your wife @Rebekah Mikaelson

The Originals was an old alliance I once had, @Rebekah Mikaelson Asked me if she could use the name and I said yes, well as I'm not part of that alliance no more, also if you watched the show you would know Rebekah is my sister not wife.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Hey in Alabama that doesn't matter.

Never been there, couldn't tell you.

Forgive me if there's an obvious explanation for this I'm not privvy to but I happened to look at your nation. How and why did a nation under two years old buy up to city 30 in the middle of a war?

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Forgive me if there's an obvious explanation for this I'm not privvy to but I happened to look at your nation. How and why did a nation under two years old buy up to city 30 in the middle of a war?

Could be his bank history Screenshot_20190802-051158_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Maybe he got sick of the down declares by higher city counts and had to much cash laying around.:P

• Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I had the cash and I wish to buy cities, why should a war stop me from doing so?

58 minutes ago, BowShot118 said:

Inb4 another dupe scandal

If you can not understand how then nothing I tell you will explain it.

@Alex is more than welcome to investigate. everything is above board.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 minute ago, BowShot118 said:

It was a joke ?

Cheating is no joke to me.

He doesnt understand those 

I do not understand why people cheat, you are right I don't get those.

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Cheating is no joke to me.

I do not understand why people cheat, you are right I don't get those.

You should be the leader of a micro not an actual alliance 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
19 minutes ago, Smith said:

So where exactly does a 652 old nation get the billions needed to buy 5 cities during a war? You also have 5k land in each city which alone is over $2 billion. This is an insane amount of money and far more than you would have by traditional means. 

Unless I am mistaken it also appears you have been using the Yakuza bank to send money to people on your network that are not verified: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=110868&display=bank

think you will find they are verified or it just ended, but I have not sent it as if they are not verified I would not be able too, during wartime I do not deal with the Econ so I could not tell you without checking who gets what.

Makes me laugh, how many of you have pulled https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=137331 over the hot coals, 303 days old nation with 25 cities and 4500 lands in each?, or do you simply ignore it as he is on your side of things?

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

think you will find they are verified or it just ended, but I have not sent it as if they are not verified I would not be able too

This is false, As we've seen from previous precedents in recent events ie. pooball and Blink. 

Especially when sending the funds from the bank of an alliance. If they aren't verified, even if it's expired, is a violation of these rules by Alex's own rulings.

• Like 5

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

24 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

think you will find they are verified or it just ended, but I have not sent it as if they are not verified I would not be able too, during wartime I do not deal with the Econ so I could not tell you without checking who gets what.

Makes me laugh, how many of you have pulled https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=137331 over the hot coals, 303 days old nation with 25 cities and 4500 lands in each?, or do you simply ignore it as he is on your side of things?

Not ignoring anything. His nation also makes me raise my eyebrow honestly. However this is your thread and just because somebody else has had insane growth doesn't change your situation.

Instead of deflecting why can't you just say where this money is coming from? 

Edited by Smith

C0r3Fye.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
12 minutes ago, Smith said:

Not ignoring anything. His nation also makes me raise my eyebrow honestly. However this is your thread and just because somebody else has had insane growth doesn't change your situation.

Instead of deflecting why can't you just say where this money is coming from? 

Well, it started off as Sphinx loaning me 2 billion to jump from city 14 I think it was to city 20, trust me that was a hard six months saving everything to try and pay him back  however I failed and gave up and spammed keno, doing 10m bets and on the 11th Oct 2018 this happened.

WTF.jpg?width=1149&height=677

After paying off sphinx and building to city 22 I think it was boosting my infra to 3k and buying land, I played Keno some more and kept on winning nothing like 8 numbers but a few seven number picks, then I invested it and got a % each week that built up and now I'm withdrawing it and using it. in truth, I have only grown by 7 cities in the last what 10 months I do not think its that insane do you?

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Wow you must suck at parties

At least I get invited, bet you are still waiting for that invite.