The LUX Prize (2nd Update)

Caspian XII

Hello, Nominations for the LUX Prize— a 500m award given twice each year to the nation, alliance, or organization that does the most or best work to promote fraternity amongst nations and alliances and spheres, promote peaceful discourse as a way to channel grievances, and mitigate the mitigate the toxicity of the Orbis community— are opened. You can nominate your candidate here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIhQpehuCGYL784bKmL-bROnTh09xT8c2X9_02LlGY9JMrzA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Please note: Self nomination WILL NOT be honoured.

Here's a timeline of events pertaining to the LUX Prize:

1. Nomination of candidates: August 1 to August 31, 23:59 game time.

2. Vetting of candidates and debates; Selection of winner: September 1 to September, 31 23:59 game time.

3. Announcement of winner and awards program: October 5.

For more information, join LUX:

https://discord.gg/6aBz5aN

Enjoy your day.

• Upvote 2

I nominate Partisan. Partisan works tirelessly to bring together people of all origins for common causes, every single day. As a testament to his excellent diplomatic skills, the majority of the membership of his most recent AA, Terminal Jest, was made up of people from alliances that he had just rolled- people that those alliances voluntarily sent to Terminal Jest to support his cause. Almost all of those wars were resolved in just a matter of days after outbreak due to his outstanding legwork as a negotiator. You will be hard pressed to nominate a better player, better leader, better lover, better man.

Le1AjCa.png

It's kind of hard for me to leave...I deleted my nation, but still occasionally check up on discord/the forums. Lucky for me, I saw this and have a chance to nominate Sketchy for the LUX prize.

Sketchy is truly an outstanding individual in Orbis. He is so kind,  thoughtful, and is dedicated to making BK feel good about itself. Considering how much BK has been boasting lately, I think we can all say he's been successful. I nominate him for the LUX prize.

Just remembered Caspian is from Camelot. I'll be shocked if the winner someone from his corporation (Beacon Inc) or Coalition B.

I nominate the obvious, Yui.

Yui is unironically the nicest antitoxin in the game, and if the prize goes to anyone else then I would have to question the validity of the prize tbh.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Avakael said:

I nominate Partisan. Partisan works tirelessly to bring together people of all origins for common causes, every single day. As a testament to his excellent diplomatic skills, the majority of the membership of his most recent AA, Terminal Jest, was made up of people from alliances that he had just rolled- people that those alliances voluntarily sent to Terminal Jest to support his cause. Almost all of those wars were resolved in just a matter of days after outbreak due to his outstanding legwork as a negotiator. You will be hard pressed to nominate a better player, better leader, better lover, better man.

6 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

It's kind of hard for me to leave...I deleted my nation, but still occasionally check up on discord/the forums. Lucky for me, I saw this and have a chance to nominate Sketchy for the LUX prize.

Sketchy is truly an outstanding individual in Orbis. He is so kind,  thoughtful, and is dedicated to making BK feel good about itself. Considering how much BK has been boasting lately, I think we can all say he's been successful. I nominate him for the LUX prize.

Just remembered Caspian is from Camelot. I'll be shocked if the winner someone from his corporation (Beacon Inc) or Coalition B.

41 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I nominate the obvious, Yui.

Yui is unironically the nicest antitoxin in the game, and if the prize goes to anyone else then I would have to question the validity of the prize tbh.

Pls use the form to nominate your candidates. We'll only honour the nominations sent via the form. 

• Downvote 1