[DoE] For Escobar!

Gatorcock

1 hour ago, KiWilliam said:

Congrats on your new alliance that *does not include me*.

May peace & everlasting joy come to your alliance; so long as people stop asking me if I joined.

...that you had joined may have been the first thing on my mind, too. >.>

Edited by Dio Brando

20 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Sorry what? I just joined 6 days ago dude. idk about this game's politics yet.

T^T. are Fark and Syndicate enemies?

Just playing around, we don't have enemies but not a lot of friends either, sorta picky. 

3 hours ago, KiWilliam said:

May peace & everlasting joy come to your alliance; so long as people stop asking me if I joined.

No, we've included the SUPERIOR Kiwi. 

❤️ Much appreciated, good luck on getting them to stop asking BB) 

Because Shifty was a loving caring man who was definitely not trying to shitpost and get our attention who informed us that Medellin could be breaking the guidelines, I got permission from papa himself. 

"I think it's fine as long as you're not actually promoting drugs or whatever"
Edited by Gatorcock
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Because Shifty was a loving caring man who was definitely not trying to shitpost and get our attention who informed us that Medellin could be breaking the guidelines, I got permission from papa himself. 

yeah kids, don't do drugs, they're bad!
See? we ain't promoting anything

It's a theme, muchachos

vamos solamente disfrutar de la creatividad

11 hours ago, Erebus said:

Sorry what? I just joined 6 days ago dude. idk about this game's politics yet.

T^T. are Fark and Syndicate enemies?

No, we don't have negative relations I'm aware of (He was joking). Although our Protectorates tend to be based on some long standing friendships. So I wouldn't consider this to be gathering forces, so much as helping some friends get started..

If they grow into a solid ally able to help out if we do eventually have a clear enemy; that doesn't hurt and would be a nice possible bonus from helping them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

No, we don't have negative relations I'm aware of (He was joking). Although our Protectorates tend to be based on some long standing friendships. So I wouldn't consider this to be gathering forces, so much as helping some friends get started..

If they grow into a solid ally able to help out if we do eventually have a clear enemy; that doesn't hurt and would be a nice possible bonus from helping them.

What Noctis said without my poor attempt at humor

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Shame. As much fun as it is to shit on Fark all day, I'd like the idea of another sphere. Yanno I heard pantheon is looking for friends, and at least this variant of them is moderately useful at something too!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Shame. As much fun as it is to shit on Fark all day, I'd like the idea of another sphere. Yanno I heard pantheon is looking for friends, and at least this variant of them is moderately useful at something too!

Yes, come to the Fark side

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

0a3USLO.jpg

Ayy lmao

• Haha 3

On 8/1/2019 at 8:15 AM, KiWilliam said:

Wanna trade roles kek

6 hours ago, This Fckn Guy said:

We out here 

We out here goofin' on em

• Like 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, Kitschie said:

Excuse me?

Kitschie, c'mon. I said "there's only so much the FA can do" I'm inferring that the FA is the only good part (which it is). I believe in you Kitschie to make this alliance run well in Foreign Affairs. Just uh, I won't be joining. Love ya though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Akuryo said:

I am working on it ❤️ 

On 8/2/2019 at 12:28 AM, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

0a3USLO.jpg

Ayy lmao

It's not nice to not share .

On 8/3/2019 at 2:58 AM, CitrusK said:

Kitschie, c'mon. I said "there's only so much the FA can do" I'm inferring that the FA is the only good part (which it is). I believe in you Kitschie to make this alliance run well in Foreign Affairs. Just uh, I won't be joining. Love ya though. 

I'm sorry you have your doubts ? 

1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

Best of luck on your new endeavor

I appreciate it, hope everything is doing well with you all. 

Edited by Gatorcock