Tymeier

Give it a Damn rest dude....

• Upvote 1

I cant type confederate but here i go

ELI5 of the deleted post (fuzzy memory edition)

Basically this guy was upset over the government over insults about one guy getting called a 12 year old. (Keep in mind you have to be 13 to play PnW.) and that tensions have increased and called him a “lapdog” and fingered at OP. And warns others to not accept the guy who was doing it with the nation name and leader name. And calling him a 12 year old (jesus christ whats up with the TDU this time.) The post has been now since deleted.  If there is archived post of this reply with the archived post please! 

(ELI5 for you guys who dont use reddit is explain like im 5.)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Randomdud said:

I cant type confederate but here i go

ELI5 of the deleted post (fuzzy memory edition)

Basically this guy was upset over the government over insults about one guy getting called a 12 year old. (Keep in mind you have to be 13 to play PnW.) and that tensions have increased and called him a “lapdog” and fingered at OP. And warns others to not accept the guy who was doing it with the nation name and leader name. And calling him a 12 year old (jesus christ whats up with the TDU this time.) The post has been now since deleted.  If there is archived post of this reply with the archived post please! 

(ELI5 for you guys who dont use reddit is explain like im 5.)

Yea, but we had reasons to be pissed off at him, he was just upset we actually started countering his attacks and we got money to rebuild after hitting him, but from what I can tell, both sides shoulda stopped before it led to wars and stuff, neither side was right and this feud has been going on for a long time

• Upvote 1

If anyone was curious I'm who he is mad at.  Why did i call him out? Put yourself in my position. Imagine for the past 3 months the same person has been going at you and one of your friends then suddenly decides that i have to disband my alliance because he says "its not the real one" then declares war and nukes you while constantly while saying "im a better person than you" You'd be pretty mad too. The nice thing about it was he was removed from AK right after declaring and saying "Counters will be very bad." Thank you to whoever it was that kicked him, it was priceless.

And if you are reading this and want to go troll tymeier here's the link to the old tdu server https://discord.gg/Dc8995P he treats it like it's his child or something and if you say the wrong thing or post the link to the ACTUAL tdu server he goes off and bans you, but he cant ban everyone so go have fun.

Edited by JackRackham429
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg