Vulgar Wars

Zaxon

According to the rules:

In-game Communication

All forms of in-game communication, including but not limited to, messaging, war declaration reasons, alliance announcements, leader, city, or nation names, and nation and alliance descriptions must be appropriate. Vulgar language, mean comments, Nazism or Nazi related names and titles, Terrorist organizations related names and titles etc. are not allowed and will result in your nation receiving a strike.

This guy is making war declarations as such going back to June 6/17 up to now : https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=69644

With 12 declarations with vulgar language "welcome the rice fields MF"

I'm not defending his war declaration post, vulgar language is vulgar language, but I believe his war declaration is a reference to the popular YouTuber from a while back who went by the name Filthy Frank. I believe he had a video in which he said that? I'm not certain, and not trying to defend him, just trying to provide context for his reference.

I will note that: NPO had a propaganda line wherein fighting them was "going to Vietnam".

This is what "rice fields" may or may not look like (from a movie dramatization of the Third Indochina War, commonly known as the Sino-Vietnamese War in the West. WARNING: GRAPHIC):

So I don't see how this should be regarded as offensive as being in the rice fields is usually favorable to the particular ethnicity described (i.e, guerrilla ambush).

Edited by Inst

14 hours ago, Inst said:

I will note that: NPO had a propaganda line wherein fighting them was "going to Vietnam".

This is what "rice fields" may or may not look like (from a movie dramatization of the Third Indochina War, commonly known as the Sino-Vietnamese War in the West. WARNING: GRAPHIC):

So I don't see how this should be regarded as offensive as being in the rice fields is usually favorable to the particular ethnicity described (i.e, guerrilla ambush).

I believe MF was a big red flag on this report.

giphy.gif

• Alex locked this topic