The South Has Risen Again

JackRackham429

As some of you may know there was this micro that started about a year ago and died a few months ago. It's name was The Dixie Union. Today, that alliance is being reformed.

I know that no part of this has the best reputation, nor does it have that much popularity anyway, but this is kind of like a clean start for us. This time round we will not make the same mistakes we made in the past. I'd like to hope that we will not be just micro in the future, and especially that we wont have the number of inactives we did in the past.

If you would like some more info on this, ONN (found here: https://discord.gg/8WFGywB) has hosted a live text show on this subject, as well as I will be adding history and updating our wiki page found here:  https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dixie_Union.

If a nation named "The Belkan Territory of Southern Arizona" known on discord and here as "Tymeier" applies to your alliance please DO NOT accept him just call him a lapdog and give him the finger. He is that type of 6 year old who has to get his way no matter what, and if he is reading this, long live TAI.

Just an fyi, 100% free speech is guaranteed so if you manage to get banned from our server talk to me and we'll work it out.

Page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4822
Server: https://discord.gg/azFA5sr

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

Yay, hopefully the idiots don't try to unfairly suppress you guys again.

If you guys need any graphical or script support hmu, it was complete bull how you guys were treated last time around.

Edited by Malleator
  • Upvote 4

Love you

Just now, Malleator said:

Yay, hopefully the idiots don't try to unfairly suppress you guys again.

Yea, I'll be doing FA to make sure it doesn't happen and working with other alliances to try to make a better reputation of TDU!

Wow I got to the twelve year old. XD

Jack is just another twelve year old who takes this way to seriously

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Don't be a snowflake people

Like this sh**post is

Also, they call me Lapdog for not say jack is 100% innocent for TDU's destruction. Have fun Jack and may the Schwartz be with you

These guys take a videogame way to seriously

Edited by Tymeier
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Tymeier said:

Wow I got to the twelve year old. XD

Jack is just another twelve year old who takes this way to seriously

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Don't be a snowflake people

Like this sh**post is

Also, they call me Lapdog for not say jack is 100% innocent for TDU's destruction. Have fun Jack and may the Schwartz be with you

These guys take a videogame way to seriously

Agreed ^^^^

i think it’s everyone’s duty in Orbis to roll Confederate themed alliances, @Keegoz you know what to do ;)) 

Edited by ChristianTheGOAT
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Agreed ^^^^

i think it’s everyone’s duty in Orbis to roll Confederate themed alliances, @Keegoz you know what to do ;)) 

Lee's, Coardten's, and my proposition is still open.

leave cam, declare on us, watch while we roll you

Edited by JackRackham429
  • Downvote 2

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

35 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

If a nation named "The Belkan Territory of Southern Arizona" known on discord and here as "Tymeier" applies to your alliance please DO NOT accept him just call him a lapdog and give him the finger. He is that type of 6 year old who has to get his way no matter what, and if he is reading this, long live TAI.

Hey, get a room you two!

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

As some of you may know there was this micro that started about a year ago and died a few months ago. It's name was The Dixie Union. Today, that alliance is being reformed.

I know that no part of this has the best reputation, nor does it have that much popularity anyway, but this is kind of like a clean start for us. This time round we will not make the same mistakes we made in the past. I'd like to hope that we will not be just micro in the future, and especially that we wont have the number of inactives we did in the past.

If you would like some more info on this, ONN (found here: https://discord.gg/8WFGywB) has hosted a live text show on this subject, as well as I will be adding history and updating our wiki page found here:  https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dixie_Union.

Just an fyi, 100% free speech is guaranteed so if you manage to get banned from our server talk to me and we'll work it out.

Will you guys be protected by tCW again ? If yes (or if not), good luck. I'll love seeing the Dixie Union again. Of course, it will especially be because of the freedom of speech in your discord, but whatever. 

As I said, good luck in the future.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Durand said:

Will you guys be protected by tCW again ? If yes (or if not), good luck. I'll love seeing the Dixie Union again. Of course, it will especially be because of the freedom of speech in your discord, but whatever. 

We are protected rn by DB

5 minutes ago, Durand said:

TCW broke of the protectorate just before the current snowflake (my bad leader) disbanded it without everyone agreeing.

At the end of the day he's just another child who throws a fit when he doesn't get his way.

And he calls me a 6-year old. How cute

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ricky Daniels said:

We are protected rn by DB

Oh that's cool. Well, remember to only place people that you trust as heir. A lot of micros disbanded because of things like that, and it would be good if it didn't happen to you too. Anyways, I don't know much about DB, but they're probably good protectors.

5 minutes ago, Tymeier said:

TCW broke of the protectorate just before the current snowflake (my bad leader) disbanded it without everyone agreeing.

At the end of the day he's just another child who throws a fit when he doesn't get his way.

And he calls me a 6-year old. How cute

Kek, with all of this salt, I'd call you a 4 tear old ?

(was joking btw, good luck with them)

I got to clear something up, there was a false conspiracy that my heir, Robert E Lee, and my IA hg Coardten79 were planning a coup. They had created a temporary alliance called The Southern Order before i told them i was bringing back TDU.  They are good friends of mine and both are currently in TDU.

• Downvote 2

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

4 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

I got to clear something up, there was a false conspiracy that my heir, Robert E Lee, and my IA hg Coardten79 were planning a coup. They had created a temporary alliance called The Southern Order before i told them i was bringing back TDU.  They are good friends of mine and both are currently in TDU.

Aaah, I see. 

5 minutes ago, Durand said:

Oh that's cool. Well, remember to only place people that you trust as heir. A lot of micros disbanded because of things like that, and it would be good if it didn't happen to you too. Anyways, I don't know much about DB, but they're probably good protectors.

This time around only my actual heir is in heir position, in the past heir was for high govt, but recent events proved that its a bad idea to do that

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

25 minutes ago, Durand said:

Kek, with all of this salt, I'd call you a 4 tear old ?

(was joking btw, good luck with them)

I love that joke. And I can't wait to see what they say on discord. They've been spreading stuff about me for a while now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Am I allowed to say the n word?

You just did.

2 hours ago, Uncle Tom said:

You get one pass from me; but I gotta be around.

I won’t lie, while I hope you’re joking - your name along with that reply just doesn’t help you out.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

You just did.

I won’t lie, while I hope you’re joking - your name along with that reply just doesn’t help you out.

Uncle Tom is actually black

• Upvote 1