[deleted]

KeatonP87

I highly doubt he's using a bot because when I inbox him, he always replies instantly. Everyone who played baseball had the same experience; he always answers his inbox quickly.  So he's obviously *right there* physically playing baseball.

and don't be surprised if people play baseball for hours, even 10 hours. I literally hit F5 for hours, earning  minimum income. It took me a million clicks. If I can do it, so can anyone?

without this guy, I'd have no one to play with. 

It's  your prerogative to choose what to do with your time in this game. If you don't have any baseball players, you'll have no one to play with. And that's boring. Some people don't waste their time raiding random nations,  and prefer playing baseball instead. Some choose to gamble all their earned money all on KENO and lose it all. There are more ways to play the game than one.

no one is forcing you to play baseball if you don't like it. Leave my newest hobby alone >///<

(disclaimer: I only learned baseball yesterday and it's been awesome)

also if you dislike seeing him so much, just blockade him 

Edited by Yuno
  • Like 1

Guest Frawley

If I can easily baseball for a solid hour on my phone, I think someone with a computer would easily be able to do it.

Also Cloaca is super active at talking to fellow baseballers, so he is definately there. 

Checking in.

1. This isn't the right subforum. More importantly,
  2. Cloaca isn't botting. He's a bit nuts, and probably could do with another (dozen) hobbies, but when you come to the Birdman, you come for the Birdman. I've messaged him on and off while playing, and he replies practically instantly. So... yeah, no botting going on there buddy.

• Administrators

I don't believe there's sufficient evidence of botting here.

Furthermore, it should be near impossible to run a bot (or at least very obvious) given the regular captchas.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link