Self reflection and loss, a thank you to Orbis.

Sphinx

RL first, always. Glad you have some good perspective on all of this. We appreciate your work here, Sphinx, even when it isn’t always said. 

I enjoyed working with you greatly in Panth, then during the EMC days, and now in Orion business. You are a great partner. 

we will be thinking of you. 

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear, Sphinx. At the end of the day everyone playing this game is a person, and if it ever came off like a personal thing when we've disagreed over dumb game stuff, please accept my apology for being deeply remiss.

I've always found that one of the most useful things about having online friends is that you can unload all your emotional stuff on them. It's part of how I keep myself sane, and how I actually trick people into thinking I'm a functional adult irl. Hehehe.

Loss is a bastard and I think the most reasonable thing that I can say about it is that everyone deals with it in their own way and it's not for anyone else to tell you your way is no good. Do what makes you feel better: deal with things in your way... no need to feel ashamed or apologetic for that.

Anyway. Take care of yourself. If you ever want to chat with someone uninvolved feel free to hit me up.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Our thoughts are with you in these hard times Sphinx. My condolences to you over your loss, and I think I speak for all of Chaos when I say that you should absolutely place your life matters first, and any toxicity towards this matter will be stamped out immediately. Your grieving and your emotions place well above this silly game, and I hope this community will support you in this time of need. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. 

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Thanks for the replies everyone

50 minutes ago, Benfro said:

RL first, always. Glad you have some good perspective on all of this. We appreciate your work here, Sphinx, even when it isn’t always said. 

I enjoyed working with you greatly in Panth, then during the EMC days, and now in Orion business. You are a great partner. 

we will be thinking of you. 

Yeah crazy to think we first met 3 years ago, here's to many more. Also nice work mate you beat me this round but I'll be back. ;,p

27 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Hope you do well with your life. Deepest condolences and no, we will hit you harder ?

Wouldn't want it any other way, ;,p

15 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Sorry to hear, Sphinx. At the end of the day everyone playing this game is a person, and if it ever came off like a personal thing when we've disagreed over dumb game stuff, please accept my apology for being deeply remiss.

No need to apologise mate, its the name of the game we all play politics one way or the other. Been great fun over the years and looking forward to the future ups and downs.

Got family and friends coming from all over Australia for the service, so I'll see people I haven't seen in ages. After witnessing dementia first hand I can say its a disease I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I emphasise with anyone who's experienced the decline of a loved one like we have, I hope a cure can be developed one day.

4 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

Our thoughts are with you in these hard times Sphinx. My condolences to you over your loss, and I think I speak for all of Chaos when I say that you should absolutely place your life matters first, and any toxicity towards this matter will be stamped out immediately. Your grieving and your emotions place well above this silly game, and I hope this community will support you in this time of need. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. 

Appreciate it Bez,

Edited by Sphinx

Losing someone close to you is a terrible thing, you have my deepest sympathy Sphinx. 

Best of luck with everything over the next few weeks, we'll be here when you're ready. ❤️

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I already said most of what I'd say to you in DM but well done for writing this. ❤️

If you do take a break, I'm sure you'll be ready for a purple office and Ellies everywhere but otherwise, I'll be good and look after everything. *Hugs*. 

• Upvote 6

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss Sphinx. Take as much time off as you need, at the end of the day, this is still a game, and this shouldn’t take precedence over RL matters. If you don’t VM though, don’t worry, we’ll still be rolling you just as hard as before!

• Upvote 2

We haven’t always agreed, and quite often butted heads. But you were a good person to chat with, and I will always treasure the odd voice chat we’ve had. I’m incredibly sorry for your loss, and I hope you find the strength to recover. 

If you ever need anything, I’m only a DM away buddy. 

• Upvote 3