Pro BK and NPO Thread

MRBOOTY

Yes, as a former BK member of several years I will admit that just like anyone/everyone else BK does have it's good and bad moments. Overall though, BK has truly good people that I was able to bond and create solid friendships with, and all have personally cared about my well being IRL as well.

• Upvote 1

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

Guest Frawley
23 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

Currently I have received about 1.5 billion dollars in damage from the BK and NPO side of the war (Coalition B).

In spite of that, I want to compliment them. I've been in some voice chats and some text conversations with NPO and BK members. I've found them to be super fun to talk to and also fair when assessing certain aspects of the war. I think they are worthy opponents and that they add to the game with their perspectives and actions. I also think that I'd get along with these people in real life, and I hope they stick around in this game.

Do I want to rek everybody in their alliances and allies until nothing is left? Yes.

Do I think they're a bit crazy because they think that they're winning? Yes.

Do I think P&W communism is crazy and dumb and I hope that NPO fails miserably in this experiment? Yes.

Did NPO piss me off by ignoring me in a skype call like 4 years ago? Yes.

Do I think Frawley is a cuck for being identified in a spy attack against me? Yes. 

That said, I have a personal liking of many of them, and of many of their coalition buddies. I will not be upset if I fight on their side in the future, even as we snot the shit out of each other right now. Let's remember that this is a game, and that people being on the bad guys side of the war (in this case the NPO and BK side In My Super Humble Opinion) does not actually mean anything about them irl. This is a game, we are a community, and we should be careful in choosing our words to each other. 

Long ago I was accused of using multies... and the kinds of things that were said to me were pretty horrible and negatively impacted me.

On the other hand, when I was severely depressed and contemplating suicide as a freshman in college, this game really helped me feel much less isolated. (Don't worry though, I am fine now :) )

Yes, f*&^ NPO and their bi-polar world fantasy (except for the micro-sphere homie Keshav <3), but also this is a game and we should be having fun. Please do not forget that. 

It's been a pleasure rolling[\s] talking with you too mate. You have been a great opponent and fun guy to talk with on your Radio show (even if wrong). The remainder of your sentiments are strongly echoed by myself, this is a game and while we all believe in playing differently, we are all here to have fun.

I was actually really happy that I got identified wiping 32 of your spies, I just wished you had noticed while we were talking on air, not immediately afterwards haha.

Communism 4 lyfe.

6 hours ago, MRBOOTY said:

Do I think P&W communism is crazy and dumb and I hope that NPO fails miserably in this experiment? Yes.

We aren't commie actually. Fun to joke about it, but not really true in practice xD 

It's been a pleasure talking to you ;)

8 hours ago, MRBOOTY said:

In spite of that, I want to compliment them. I've been in some voice chats and some text conversations with NPO and BK members. I've found them to be super fun to talk to and also fair when assessing certain aspects of the war. I think they are worthy opponents and that they add to the game with their perspectives and actions. I also think that I'd get along with these people in real life, and I hope they stick around in this game.

The one voice chat we were both in was fun, I agree.

We're not actually communist. If Alex messed up all the game's econ mechanics tomorrow and 100/100 taxes became less profitable than 0/0 taxes, we'd switch in a heartbeat.

Whether alliances should have a collectivist or individualist ethos is an interesting discussion though.

even as we snot the shit out of each other right now.

I suppose that's one metaphor for the present situation.

Dear BK and NPO: You all have been really fun to fight against, in fact I don’t think I’ve ever had more fun in a war. I hope you all are having the same amount of fun as we are. While I may not like some of the actions you guys have taken in game, this is just a game, and OOC you all seem like awesome people.

• Like 1

MRBOOTY has twice told me that a shared opponent is holding a bank or part of a bank. He's been wrong both times. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You're a turd. BK and NPO would never mislead me like this.

even though they won't share their sekrit victory conditions 

?

Edited by Hodor
  • Haha 4

I mean, at the end of the day, I have far more friends in, and quite enjoy speaking to the people on the other side of the front.  My issues with them is with their governance, not the people themselves, much like they have issues with our side's governance, and thus conflict exists.  But @Dio Brando for all we argue and shit on eachother, is an extremely good friend of mine, and even as he's commanded attacks on me, and vice-versa it's a game with the objective of having fun.  You don't sincerely hate the people at the end of your barrel in CoDExcept when you die, they're just your enemy in that moment.

That said, Frawley is a monster, who rudely destroys the game by making stats available to everyone.  He must meet punishment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

On 7/29/2019 at 8:05 AM, Edward I said:

I suppose that's one metaphor for the present situation.

Meant to say "beat the shit" but then wanted to change it to snot so there wasn't a cussword... and obviously I changed the wrong word :P

23 hours ago, Hodor said:

MRBOOTY has twice told me that a shared opponent is holding a bank or part of a bank. He's been wrong both times. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. You're a turd. BK and NPO would never mislead me like this.

Hide contents

Mods plz take down this OOC post he's supposed to say "Hodor". Also blame DtC for that first one ;)

• Haha 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE