Roses are red, diamonds are blue, Vanguard has been couped :p

ChristianTheGOAT

13 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

This guy is like the manager that gets pissed off at you for being 20 seconds late returning from a lunch break, since You're wasting company time

@ChristianTheGOAT Yeah I'm leading tCW and I'm working with allies planning the war but I've still got enough time to make fun of people on the forums like yourself. ;,p 

Lmao 

11 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

Hey look guys, a tard

Not as much as you, edgy 12 year olds smh

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Thy one and only Panzer has couped Vanguard and taken their very small bank of 30 mil ? 

My partner in crime being Hood, Vanguard is big dumb and our members were either inactive or insubordinate. 

so diddle doo, vanguard is big ded 

p.s. 

long live Panzer boi ?

Kek, good shit dude. Bravo, bravo. You just couped a micro. 

At what time in your (probably sad because you're getting hyped for couping a micro lmao) life are you going to realize that almost nobody cares about what you're saying ?

Sure buddy, there's people like me who care a bit. You probably know these people. It's called trolls. And you're the biggest one of them. Only those people actually reply to your comments because you know, it's funny to see you trying to explain yourself after saying stupid shit. 

But as I said, good shit dude. I mean, you want a medal for the best micro couper or what ?

Edited by Durand
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Durand said:

But as I said, good shit dude. I mean, you want a medal for the best micro couper or what ?

He should get a medal for VMing after losing his first war instead.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

welp, someone just went on my PC and replyed to this so I guess I'll just edit to that...

But yeah, if what you're saying is true, he can't really try to act cool for couping a micro.

Edited by Durand

6 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Yeah, this is gonna get downvotes and I know it

yeah my bad, someone just went on my pc   :(

47 minutes ago, Durand said:

Kek, good shit dude. Bravo, bravo. You just couped a micro. 

At what time in your (probably sad because you're getting hyped for couping a micro lmao) life are you going to realize that almost nobody cares about what you're saying ?

Sure buddy, there's people like me who care a bit. You probably know these people. It's called trolls. And you're the biggest one of them. Only those people actually reply to your comments because you know, it's funny to see you trying to explain yourself after saying stupid shit. 

29 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

I post something on the forums and everyone decides to be a dick about it, grow up snowflakes and stop being little !@#$es about everything, especially you @Akuryo idk what’s up your ass but there’s no reason to be a dick all the time 

• Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Madden8021 said:

Related image

lmao 

salty.jpg

6 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

I post something on the forums and everyone decides to be a dick about it, grow up snowflakes and stop being little !@#$es about everything, especially you @Akuryo idk what’s up your ass but there’s no reason to be a dick all the time 

Goddamn dude, stop being a snowflake... No need to rage about it. 

4 minutes ago, Durand said:

lmao 

salty.jpg

Goddamn dude, stop being a snowflake... No need to rage about it. 

? Not raging about anything, just thought it would be okay to post on the forums since everyone else does it 24/7, seems I can’t get a break from everyone 

10 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

? Not raging about anything, just thought it would be okay to post on the forums since everyone else does it 24/7, seems I can’t get a break from everyone 

Oh poor you, you"can't get a break from everyone". Well, don't post dumb shit on the forums next time... 

• Wiki Mod
1 hour ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

56 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Wanna post a thread? Then have something worth posting. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

30 minutes ago, Robot Santa said:

I'll be coming down your chimney tonight.

447470702698823680.png

You can come down my chimney any time, Papa Santa.

@ChristianTheGOAT

Probably would be more noteworthy and understandable to post if there was more taken than merely 30 mil, but still... good for you I guess?

Edited by LordInfinitius
Added more so that it can be on topic to the thread.
  • Like 2

hfzkFUp.gif

5 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Indeed, how will we ever understand what this topic says without the helpful use of tags such as [COUP]? Why I say, just thinking about new players struggling to understand this makes me weep. May tags ease their suffering.

To be fair, I was under the impression tags were so people could easily identify the purpose of the topic before opening it. That way people could avoid having to dig through the tonnes of useless threads on the AA forums so the mods don't have to overmoderate it. 

Technically this guy already put the tag in his title otherwise you'd have never known until you read it.

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

4 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

To be fair, I was under the impression tags were so people could easily identify the purpose of the topic before opening it. That way people could avoid having to dig through the tonnes of useless threads on the AA forums so the mods don't have to overmoderate it. 

Technically this guy already put the tag in his title otherwise you'd have never known until you read it.

Ok if you start replying to shitposts seriously what am I even living for anymore. But tbh, I kinda want people to put in the half minute effort to read topics. It'd be cool to have actual forum tags, though, the ones you can easily flip through. At some point a giant repository of DoE's/DoW's/etc would be a cool addition to preexisting P&W politics documentation.

Edit: looking at the topic Alex created, the reasoning was basically "players don't understand what people are saying in their threads so they need tags to explain that", which... yeah.

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Ok if you start replying to shitposts seriously what am I even living for anymore. But tbh, I kinda want people to put in the half minute effort to read topics. It'd be cool to have actual forum tags, though, the ones you can easily flip through. At some point a giant repository of DoE's/DoW's/etc would be a cool addition to preexisting P&W politics documentation.

Just because its a shitpost doesn't mean its not also criticism :P

Its so people can filter out the various things they don't want to read presumably, the AA forums have had a problem with being bloated by announcements that aren't important, clogging up the more important ones.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

Just because its a shitpost doesn't mean its not also criticism :P

Its so people can filter out the various things they don't want to read presumably, the AA forums have had a problem with being bloated by announcements that aren't important, clogging up the more important ones.

That’s a fair point honestly. I’m not entirely against tags, but I wish we did it via the forum tagging method. 

Not sure if ISP makes you pay extra or something, but I imagine it’s just a feature that needs to be turned on.  

For a moment there I thought I'd been couped.
Then I remembered I don't exist anymore. So it's fine.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm