Roses are red, diamonds are blue, Vanguard has been couped :p

ChristianTheGOAT

Thy one and only Panzer has couped Vanguard and taken their very small bank of 30 mil ? 

My partner in crime being Hood, Vanguard is big dumb and our members were either inactive or insubordinate. 

so diddle doo, vanguard is big ded 

p.s. 

long live Panzer boi ?

Edited by ChristianTheGOAT
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 20

1 minute ago, Dio Brando said:

Indeed, how will we ever understand what this topic says without the helpful use of tags such as [COUP]? Why I say, just thinking about new players suffering to understand this makes me weep.

Petition to get the [COUP] tag added

10 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Thy one and only Panzer has couped Vanguard and taken their very small bank of 30 mil ? 

My partner in crime being Hood, Vanguard is big dumb and our members were either inactive or insubordinate. 

so diddle doo, vanguard is big ded 

p.s. 

long live Panzer boi ?

Which member of Vanguard, TuE, Polaris... Also, why are you still calling it Vanguard, they disbanded dude.

7 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Which member of Vanguard, TuE, Polaris... Also, why are you still calling it Vanguard, they disbanded dude.

Search Vanguard, the plebs I was in an alliance rebranded from Holy Teutonic Order to Vanguard. They’re all Ex-Dixie confederates mostly 

• Haha 1

Snowflakes went bye byeXD

Just now, ChristianTheGOAT said:

Search Vanguard, the plebs I was in an alliance rebranded from Holy Teutonic Order to Vanguard. They’re all Ex-Dixie confederates mostly 

Yeah the traitor snowflake onesXD

They deserved that. Karma for their discord behavior. Long live TDU. down with vanguard!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vein said:

kek

gyae.png

Lee, Coard, and Jameson were plotting, I just beat them to it because I’m smarter ?

this is their “safe Haven” https://politicsandwar.com//alliance/id=5821

13 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Indeed, how will we ever understand what this topic says without the helpful use of tags such as [COUP]? Why I say, just thinking about new players struggling to understand this makes me weep. May tags ease their suffering.

How can you not understand it’s literally in the poem/title lol 

“vanguard has been couped” 

• Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

this is a serious thread/coup, take your Sarcasm somewhere else Clown ? 

unknown.png

• Haha 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

12 minutes ago, ChristianTheGOAT said:

this is a serious thread/coup, take your Sarcasm somewhere else Clown ? 

Obviously you need some Dioism.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I think he's alright. A little fun on the forums keeps the boredom away.

This guy is like the manager that gets pissed off at you for being 20 seconds late returning from a lunch break, since You're wasting company time

@ChristianTheGOAT Yeah I'm leading tCW and I'm working with allies planning the war but I've still got enough time to make fun of people on the forums like yourself. ;,p 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tymeier said:

Snowflakes went bye byeXD

Yeah the traitor snowflake onesXD

They deserved that. Karma for their discord behavior. Long live TDU. down with vanguard!

Yeah, traitors... oh wait

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2