The Union of Eos

Kenneth Hon

The Union of Eos

Official Declaration

The Union of Eos, a newly founded alliance by Kingston, officially declares that we have broken off from the Commonwealth of Independent Nations.

The Union of Eos shall hereby be recognised and viewed as a separate alliance of the Commonwealth.

Alliance Page: http://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=638

Wiki Page: http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Union_of_Eos

Our Constitution

Definitions

Regional Assembly | A regional parliament where all nations are represented by one vote. Legislature is voted upon here.

Attack | Raid, launch a war, start a conflict between two sovereign nations.

Section I: Rights of Signatory Nations

(i)All nations maintain the right to compete for political office.

(ii)All nations maintain the right to be heard within the Regional Assembly.

(iii)All nations maintain the right to be represented within international court in civil and criminal cases.

(iv)All nations maintain the right to have an investigation done; followed by a trial.

(v)All nations maintain the right to a speedy trail.

Section II: Foreign Affairs

(i)The Union shall hold no official stance on Foreign issues and shall remain neutral.

(ii)The Union shall not hold any treaties.

(iii)The Union shall not attack, raid or start a war against any other alliance, disregarding the size.

(iv)The Union shall remain active in foreign affairs and diplomacy.

Section III: The President

(i)The President shall moderate the Regional Assembly.

(ii)The President shall host elections, or appoint, if necessary, his/her Ministers.

(iii)The President shall personally appoint a Vice-President to assist him/her.

(iv)The President shall remain in power until he/she deems fit.

Section IV: The Ministers

(i)There shall be two Ministers.

(ii)The Minister of Defence is in charge of managing the overall security of the Union. He is required to give orders in terms of leading the Union in war and deciding the Military Stratagem.

(iii)The Minister of Culture is in charge of maintaining a strong alliance spirit and designing the alliance motto, slogan, forum design and general theme. He may also act as a representative of the Union in foreign diplomacy.

Section V: Elections

(i)Elections for Ministerial Positions shall be held once every two months.

(ii)Elections shall be held on either the internal forums or via Messaging.

(iii)Elections shall be hosted and facilitated by the President, who is barred from voting.

(iv)All election results shall be reported to the Vice-President, who serves as a neutral party to moderate the President's activity.

Section VI: Membership

(i)All nations in the planetary society of Orbis are given the right to apply for membership.

(ii)All nations who wish to be accepted as a Councillor of the Union must personally contact the President, or, if no response is reached in 24 hours, the Vice-President.

(iii)All nations who are approved by either the President or the Vice-President are officially recognised as a member of the Union.

(iv)All nations who are rejected by either the President or the Vice-President are barred from applying within 48 hours of its previous application.

Section VII: Expulsion

(i)The President and the Vice-President reserve the right to expel any Councillor or Minister without prior warning.

(ii)The Ministers of the Union may propose possible expulsion of a Councillor and it must be approved by either the President or the Vice-President.

(iii)Once expelled, a nation is barred from applying for membership of the Union for 168 hours.

(iv)Once expelled, a nation is given the right to appeal. A committee of inquiry, led by the Minister of Culture, will be set up to resolve this issue.

Edited by Kenneth Hon

Looks like you guys had the sense to get out before the commonwealth completely shatters.

Good luck out there.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Good luck. You got dealt a bad hand by unruly members in CoIN. So long as you guys leave us alone, we will leave you alone.

The remaining coin members who don't however... well, sucks to be them.

q8nfyvc.gif

Thought EoS was rebranding themselves before I opened it. :rolleyes:

I agree with Shellhound though, can't see UoE lasting any relevant amount of time.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

CoIN that much of a failure eh?

It was a combination of several failures:

- Unexpected leadership transition from Viet United to me

- Random attacks by fellow members on large alliances

- Financial Troubles faced by several members

This resulted in a collapse of the Commonwealth. So I have decided to pass the baton on to Dylan to take over, and set up my new alliance with a few people whom I know.

THE UNION OF EOS

Our Attack/Defence Policy

On Attack

1. No signatory state of the Union shall declare or start a war with any state of any alliance. (In accordance with our Constitution Section II article iii)

2. No signatory state of the Union shall declare or start a war with any state of which declares itself a member of the color alliance RED.

3. Signatory states of the Union may declare or start a war with any state of which does not fit the requirements stated above.

On Defence

4. Should any foreign state declare war on, or attack a signatory state of the Union, she is allowed to defend herself.

5. Should any foreign state declare war on, or attack a signatory state of the Union, her fellow members of the Union are legally obligated to aid in her defence.

On Reparations

6. The Union shall only grant reparations to foreign states / alliances if the situation fits ALL of the below requirements:

a) We have lost the war

B) We have dealt severe and unreasonable damage to the foreign state(s) / alliance

c) We had started the war.

7. The Union shall demand reparations to foreign states / alliances if it finds that:

a) We have won the war

B) We have suffered severe and unreasonable damage which include, but are not limited to, infrastructure, munitions, revenue.

c) The foreign state / alliance started the war.

d) The foreign state(s) involved is/are either not in an alliance, or is/are in an alliance of less than 6 members.

Did you guys realize you guys just moved up to #1 in alliance ranking due to our war with SK? just wanna congratulate you guys, nothing else :D :D

Wrong alliance

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win