Sri Lanka 001 and Blue by here announce that we are happily married to each other

Sri Lanka 001

Today, 24th of July year of our lord 2019, I am happy to announce that Sri Lanka 001 and Blue is officially a pair of married couple tbh idk wrf is going on,.  

It has all started 5 months ago when Sri Lanka 001 declare his love to the beautiful Blue with a sweet romance letter: 

"I wanted to take the time to tell you just how much you mean to me. You’ve become a rock in my life, something solid and secure I can lean on. Knowing you’re by my side makes me so eternally grateful, that I can hardly put it into words. I had felt happiness before, but nothing prepared me for the happiness I feel when I’m with you." 

After the love letter, the love between both sides is like a match thrown into grassland, can not be stopped. Despite the global war going on, despite all the retardness Sri Lanka 001 has posted, Sri Lanka and blue continuous to love each with no doubt about each other. And just by 10 minutes ago, blue asked Sri Lanka to be her husband which Sri Lanka happily accepts. 

2012828379_Marriageletter.thumb.PNG.19b8fbb85996291d3fe1a3fd55e4f112.PNG

And now Sri Lanka just wanted to say a few words

Love is found on the battle field of two passion driven hearts. I am thankful for every chill and every goose bump I get, simply from the thought of being in love. Every day that passes brings me to a closer understanding of love. Love provides two hearts with the ability to grow together as one. With love, I am capable of awaking each morning. Drama filled lives and sadistic crimes put me in fear of the unlived life. The love I have to look forward to wipes away those fears, making me feel so thankful.  So I want to thank blue for sticking with me so long. And I hope we can be together forever.

And we, me and blue, want to thank you for whoever is reading this. We are grateful for your supports. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=65542

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=129454

Edited by Sri Lanka 001
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 11

Idk if I upvote or downvote to show support. Help

• Upvote 2
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

10 hours ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

Today, 24th of July year of our lord 2019, I am happy to announce that Sri Lanka 001 and Blue is officially a pair of married couple tbh idk wrf is going on,.  

It has all started 5 months ago when Sri Lanka 001 declare his love to the beautiful Blue with a sweet romance letter: 

"I wanted to take the time to tell you just how much you mean to me. You’ve become a rock in my life, something solid and secure I can lean on. Knowing you’re by my side makes me so eternally grateful, that I can hardly put it into words. I had felt happiness before, but nothing prepared me for the happiness I feel when I’m with you." 

After the love letter, the love between both sides is like a match thrown into grassland, can not be stopped. Despite the global war going on, despite all the retardness Sri Lanka 001 has posted, Sri Lanka and blue continuous to love each with no doubt about each other. And just by 10 minutes ago, blue asked Sri Lanka to be her husband which Sri Lanka happily accepts. 

Beautiful beautiful. Truly. I wish you the best. But just one question. Who's the wife in this ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

Tis a good question I am not sure, but gender doesn't affect our love. This is true love  

That's what a guy once said. I forgot his name tho. I think that it was James Charles.

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2019 at 12:09 AM, Durand said:

That's what a guy once said. I forgot his name tho. I think that it was James Charles.

I think his name was Jesus

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 9 months later...

I hereby wed you sri lanka and blue.
You may kiss the color.

Edited by Corpsman

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.