(RoH) Soooo ya some issues lol

Nokia Rokia

1 hour ago, Will said:

Even if this comment isnt original or even remotely comical, i know Seans gonna laugh at it.

Beat him to it :D @Will

Edited by Jason Chico Escolano
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, Nokia Rokia said:

lets see this will be fun how to say this 

TCM declares war on house arryn in regard to the white peace they just broke 

TCM recognizes Hostilities with KERCHTOGG because due to House Arryn declaring war on us with the reasoning of Pluto eats bob 

TCM recognizes Nokia Rokia is on vacation in North Point fighting for em atm

TCM recognizes it will pay half of Electric Spaces war damages because Nokia Rokia can

TCM recognizes Coalition B said no to allowing them to participate but cares little aka we cant partake on there side

also if you are confused my name is Nokia Rokia and i am being me 

Are you serious about White Peace?

I think you post something in your announcement channel! What?????

Yes, I get it "@everyone As it stands, House Arryn has completely shattered any hopes of peace talks, so please, go ahead to beige House Arryn members. BEIGE them to hell". Is this line mean White peace lol.

Where you learn about peace? Yes about ""peace"".

TCM recognizes Hostilities with KERCHTOGG because due to House Arryn declaring war on us with the reasoning of Pluto eats bob 

TCM recognizes it will pay half of Electric Spaces war damages because Nokia Rokia can

TCM recognizes Coalition B said no to allowing them to participate but cares little aka we cant partake on there side

Yes, I get it "@everyone As it stands, House Arryn has completely shattered any hopes of peace talks, so please, go ahead to beige House Arryn members. BEIGE them to hell". Is this line mean White peace lol.

Sorry it post three time because of slow internet connection ?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Serva said:

Sorry it post three time because of slow internet connection ?

That was before and after peace talks lol also i probs would have replied to your most recent DM but you blocked me and then messaged my head of FA which then i was told of the moment of so if you want peace you have to come through me

5 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

That was before and after peace talks lol also i probs would have replied to your most recent DM but you blocked me and then messaged my head of FA which then i was told of the moment of so if you want peace you have to come through me

Why you join our sphere through North Point alliance? And some of your Member also belong from North Point alliance. Are you spying for us?

How do I report you to the proper authorities for using the wrong brackets? If I have to put up with the new in-title tags, the least you could do is use the correct [Bracket]. Consistency!

Other than that. Good luck?

Bottom_Border Siggy.png